Essentials Plugin | Items.csv updated

Hey guys! I have been working on this for 2 days. I am still working on it. I only have to do is add the Small Blocks from Red Matter. What I have done is edited the items.csv for the Plugin Essentials. It lets you do things like /i nuke instead of the id or going in TMI.

:D

Download it = http://bit.ly/nL8nu8

Installation Instructions:

1. Install Essentials

2. Run Server

3. Go to ServerDir/plugins/essentials

4. download my items.csv

5. replace the default items.csv with mine.

6. Do '/essentials reload' in game.

Update Log:

5/09/2012 - Released for 1.1 - Mostly Finished

5/10/2012 - Fixed Re-Battery. Named it 'rebattery' and the full battery 'fullrebattery'

5/12/2012 - Fixed Tons of the Extentions!

Awesome work :)

I was doing this for the Essentials Economy Sell Signs so I was limiting the itemname to length of like 9 to fit on a sign

But I had no idea that this is used for /i commands, so this is a big help, thanks man :)

EDIT: Also on line 3423 there is an error with bt-battery, you cant have dashes, removing the dash fixes it

re-battery,30239,

change to

rebattery,30239,

Awesome work :)

I was doing this for the Essentials Economy Sell Signs so I was limiting the itemname to length of like 9 to fit on a sign

But I had no idea that this is used for /i commands, so this is a big help, thanks man :)

EDIT: Also on line 3423 there is an error with bt-battery, you cant have dashes, removing the dash fixes it

re-battery,30239,

change to

rebattery,30239,

Saddly, There is two re-batterys

BUT I just got in idea, I named the full rebattery 'fullrebattery' and the empty one 'rebattery'. Fixed!

Thanks again for that. Should it have this at the bottom

#5f5b946ce7ca2beeffd39b7064aac030,,

I removed it anyway, and also does it have to be case sensitive or does Odscanner also work with odscanner and ODScanner?

It was there default from Essentials so I do not touch it.

note: essentials doesnt care if you put capital or lower case letters in csv, the command will accept both anyway. just do all lowercase, will be easier. im editing it for you aswell, and il merge it with recent essentials csv.

Ill keep working on this guys! I forgot all about it! It helps me alot when I wanna do like /i mfsu :D. So I will be adding all the new items that are in the 3.0.0 version of Tekkit to. There is like 10 new items. I will also soon be adding names simular to others like alot of the blocks in the file.

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...