One question

I somehow must agree, that I enjoy Tekkit more then Technic, it's more of a situation, where you're offered a very nice and tidy plate with a few good food choices, and a massive feast that just spans the entire table, and you don't know where to begin. I also Detest Mo Creatures with a passion that only a Mexican revolutionary could feel.

Why?

Tekkit doesn't have Thaumcraft, or Better Dungeons, or <insert a bunch of other cool SSP-only mods>. Therefore, if I'm using SSP it's going to be Technic.

^ Reasons why. I am not a big fan of better dungeon. Thaumcraft i dont like too much since i don't understand it. Mo Creatures, let me share you a background story. when i first played minecraft, an 8 legged demon beast with red eyes pushed me into lava, took me 2 months to get over blocky 8 bit spiders(i am 16 so it is really sad on my part) Endermen were easy to conquer in 1.8.1 After they nerfed him i went straight to peaceful, till 1.1 .

tl;dr i dislike new and different mobs and i enjoy forestry

I somehow must agree, that I enjoy Tekkit more then Technic, it's more of a situation, where you're offered a very nice and tidy plate with a few good food choices, and a massive feast that just spans the entire table, and you don't know where to begin. I also Detest Mo Creatures with a passion that only a Mexican revolutionary could feel.

Exactly! i mean really, what do new mobs and better dungeons have to do with Technic stuff? i mean i understand thaumcraft and EE only apply to technic with factories and what not, but come on, more mobs?

Because somehow disabling mods from Technic is difficult? I can count on one hand the number of mods that can't be disabled in 30 seconds that you ever might possibly want to disable.

True, but i just prefer tekkit i guess

Also, before this thread devolves into chaos, I must make another point! Move back from Technic and Tekkit was rather annoying, so this way, you know what you have offline, and online, I don't know what else to say, I just prefer the mods on Tekkit to Technic, I could disable them, but why when you already have what you want?

Also, before this thread devolves into chaos, I must make another point! Move back from Technic and Tekkit was rather annoying, so this way, you know what you have offline, and online, I don't know what else to say, I just prefer the mods on Tekkit to Technic, I could disable them, but why when you already have what you want?

*shrug* play what you want. I play SSP primarily for thaumcraft. tekkit SSP is useful for creating worlds to be brought onto servers

I can understand how people can dislike Better Dungeons and maybe ever Mo' Creatures and Thaumcraft (and whatever else) but why in the hell wouldn't you want Buildcraft 3 and Krapht's Logistic Pipes in SSP (just turn the other stuff off)? It boggles my mind.