[0.6.5] Generic-Land [PVE][Grief Prevention][KeepInventory]

Generictag

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, haven't given an update in a while, sooo....Voting reward system is up! For every Vote you will get $1,000! Ranking is now automatic so no need to ask staff for your time spent on server. Multiverse was removed (machines will face right way now) I am also working on a fun project with YoMov that is almost complete. Also, if you haven't already, please check out /warp yomovfactory or /warp yomovcharge! They are very helpful to new players. For some reason people keep thinking this is a Dutch Server, but it is ENGLISH and no other language is allowed in main chat, but you can speak any language using /msg (player). Merry Christmas

• 3 weeks later...

This Is CastleKing42 And I Would Like To Be A Moderator Please Consider

I am 15 years old

I will be on this server for about an hour a day if not more

I Have A Skype Account But I Dont Have Teamspeak

My Phone Number Is  805 746 9634

My E-mail Is [email protected]

Real Name Is Jason Jacober

I have Played On This Server For about 8 months

I have been staff on mine-plex, EgoCraftPvP, And On Eswarm

Reason I Want To Be Staff: I want to be staff because I have played on this server for a long time and even though I have had some problems in the past im truley sorry for that but enough about the past. I have also noticed there are some rude people on this server and I would like to guide them. I want to stop all bad language and make sure the server rules are followed. Thank You 

Sincerly -CastleKing42

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So happy to be back on the server after a long break. Lot of people coming on the server everyday, happy to see everyone is getting along. Also, just finished the jail, hopefully we won't have to use it at all! Also, thank you Pkd906 for building the pvp arena. I know it's not done yet but it already looks great!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...