Add direwolf20 modpack to the technic launcher

shaunth1

Question

I think we should add direwolf20 mod pack to the technic launcher because it has a lot of mods in it

list of mods:

Mods that need to go into the JAR (In this order)

Risugami's Mod Loader AND Audio mod (Get them both)

Minecraft Forge -- (Currently 3.1.3.105)

mDiyo's 4096 Block ID fix v4

Mystcraft Forge Version - v0.8.3 -

ChickenBones' CodeChickenCore 0.5.2

ChickenBones' NEI (Requires CodeChickenCore) - 1.2.2

Sparrow API - v1.1.0

Mods that go into the Mods Folder

Additional Buildcraft Objects - (Nightly builds, get the 3.1.5 branch) -

IC2 Addon Advanced Machines -

Buildcraft 3.1.5

Additional Pipes (Teleport Pipes) v3.1.0 (for BC 3.1.5)

Doggy Talents 2.2.1

Ender Storage 1.1.1

Equivalent Exchange 2 v.1.4.4.0

Forestry 1.4.4.4

Industrial Craft 1.95b

Inventory Tweaks 1.41b

The Laser Mod 1.5

Logistics Pipes BC3-0.2.5B

Iron Chests 3.3.1.21

NEI plugin for Red Power

NEI plugin for Railcraft

PortalGun 1.2.5 v1

Railcraft 5.2.1

Red Power 2 PRE5b1

Sneaky Pipes 0.1.1

Steve's Carts 1.2.0

Thaumcraft 2.1.5

Wireless Redstone Chicken Bones Edition

Compact Solars - V2.2.0

Thats why it should be add to the technic launcher because of all the mods he does get new mods in his lets play and he has a youtube channel it is http://www.youtube.com/user/direwolf20 you can watch his videos there and it is so many differnt things to do in his mod pack and i think there is more mods then the technic pack it self so plz add this mod to the modpack

14 answers to this question

But that's not going to happen. Direwolf makes his pack for himself, and includes mods that do not give out permission. Also mods whose developers would not allow their mod in the technick pack. Direwolf would most likely have to give up some of his mods to have his pack in the launcher if he even wants that which isn't likely.

Sorry, no mod packs. I will not create a mod pack. I don't use mod packs. I created a config pack for you, however! Just go get the mods yourself, and use my config files. All block id resolutions are taken care of Posted Image.

Only mod that isnt in technic is doggy talents and forestry.

Forestry is still in the rec build, but won't be in future versions.

At least Portal Gun, Sneaky Pipes, Iron Chests and Laser Mod are not, IIRC (I'm on 7.0.1 for a while so I can't check, correct me if I'm wrong)

As far as Technic 7 is concerned, we'll have to wait and see...

Forestry is still in the rec build, but won't be in future versions.

At least Portal Gun, Sneaky Pipes, Iron Chests and Laser Mod are not, IIRC (I'm on 7.0.1 for a while so I can't check, correct me if I'm wrong)

As far as Technic 7 is concerned, we'll have to wait and see...

Fair enough, but portal gun, laser mod and iron chests are easy as 123 to install, never tried sneaky pipes.

Shaunthblablabla, if there should be a modpack, the creator of the modpack should want to do it, given he has permission from ALL modders. Direwolf20 doesn't want to do it, so stop asking it or get off and install the mods he uses by yourself.

Otherwise, any idiot could demand a modpack with BTW, Aether and Technic, which is complete bullshit and will never happen.

He gives you download links and all the config files premade. Any moron could install that.

You're underestimating the capability of morons to fuck shit up.

EDIT:

I just looked at his other posts, the only thing this guy does is suggesting mods while refusing to use the sticky that was created for this. Not to mention that all the mods he suggests are already in that sticky. If I had to take a guess, I'd say he would definitely fuck it up. I'd even bet he tried, failed, and then came here to beg technic to put it in.