[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN: Jedm180

Reason for wanting to become a member?: Looking for a decent whitelisted server so I can build in peace. Decent at most of the mods, but I'm exceptionally well at using EE for building purposes, and I enjoy creating/selling power to other users, so I'm useful at providing constant energy to someone with the right amount of money;)

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Well ,of course, griefers and exploiters are the reason I'm looking for a whitelisted server

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:mancuss

Reason for wanting to become a member?:working EE, no grief etc

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: want to build stuff, like factories etc, maybe castles... just lookign for a place where I can play and interact with other ppl without any problems :)

IGN: xiMacavelli

Reason for wanting to become a member?: Been playing Tekkit for awhile now with a few friends but have not been able to find a solid server to play online, Looking for a fun and enjoyable community to relax, have fun, and play with Tekkit.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Yes.

• 3 weeks later...