[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN: Triwinner

Reason for wanting to become a member: i am looking for a server that i can join with y friend that has friendly staff and members

Why should we accept you: why shouldn't you ... i am an experienced Tekkit builder and i can help build for the server

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: elcentro1

Reason for wanting to become a member?: I've been jumping from server to server due to issues revolving with griefing, so now I decided to try out whitelisted servers.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: I will abide to all rules given.

My ingame name is brokenXhalo, and I would like to join a Tekkit server, and maybe get promoted so I can VSnipe. You should let me on because I could not only correct people's grammar, which you probably don't want me to do, so I won't do it much, and I can make sure people aren't idiots and do stuff that they're not allowed to.

IGN: IT_Vinny

Reason for wanting to become a member?: I am looking for a server where my creations will be safe from people who seek to destroy them and where people are friendly, hopefully this server will be a good place for this! :)

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Definitely!

this is my ban appeal: As you know i have been banned, but it was a mistake! What happened was my friend ( quenby24 ) said he would never get on again. So i got everything and took it with me. Then for some reason he got on after he said he would never get on again. and took some of my stuff and gave it away to random people. And said i greifed. Also I love the server and i have been looking for severs once I was banned and i just couldn't find one.

IGN: Woofla

Reason for wanting to become a member?: Tekkit is the best thing ever invented!... (excluding minecraft, and the modern computer)

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Of course! My friend and I had a server and we had so much fun on it and i miss it extremely much! I will obey every rule!

IGN: Grey_Wind7

Reason for wanting to become a member?: I want a mature community to play tekkit with and to have fun. I have not been on a multiplayer server in a long time and would like a friendly community to start off with.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Yes, I see no point in breaking the rules set for this server.