[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reason for wanting to become a member: Ive been looking forever, for a good Tekkit server and my friends have showed me this boss one

Why should we accept you: Because I'm a friendly, helpful and funny player looking to build some awesome stuff, and help anyone who needs help.

IGN: Torakuma

Reason for wanting to become a member?:

I am looking for an organized yet griefer free and friendly server to play Tekkit on. Recently discovered it.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?:

Yes I will follow the rules.

I know that this is the applacation part of the page but can any1 please tell me what build the server is running. I just tried it with 3.1.3 and it says I need: mod_ComputerCraft 1.33 mod_IC2 v1.97 mod_CCTurtle 1.33 mod_ Railcraft 5.3.3 Any help would be appreciated, sorry I posted this here I couldent find the other page.

IGN: RuneGamer

Reason for wanting to become a member?: To enhance the experience I have had in this server than I have had as a guest.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: I shall follow the set rules in this server and respect everyone on the server.

IGN:Nyan_cat2007

Reason for wanting to become a member:When I read about your server and watched the screenshots I loved it the second time ostolnom server or bad Laga or just throwing me.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?:yes!!!

IGN: noodlex1337

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have been a member before, i am very helpful to others and i stick by the rules.

Why should we accept you: I have another account that got hacked (iSAnonsniper is the name) So i made this account to keep playing.

IGN: jeffarell

Reason for wanting to become a member: many of the other servers have disabled things like EE, or you have to pay ridicoulous amount of money to be allowed to do anything, so its nice to have a server that allows you to use one of the mods that makes tekkit so fun

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: yes i will