[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN:stir33

Reason for wanting to become a member:I have read about your server and I think I would really enjoy playing on it.

Why Should we accept you:I am experienced and know what i'm doing and i'd never grief as I have hosted servers before.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friends love this server so can I please join :)

IGN:QTNam

Reason:I would love to see my friends on it,and this server sounds awesome

Why I should accept:You should accept because my friends have been begging me to go on this EPIC server

I used to play in this server and there are no others like it

IGN: Teckdragon

Reason: I once was a member of this sever and it was amazing and I have been trying to get back on it ever since. Best tekkit experience ever.

Reason for acceptance: I would like to play tekkit with a great group of people and rejoin the community.

I used to play in this server and there are no others like it

IGN: Teckdragon

Reason: I once was a member of this sever and it was amazing and I have been trying to get back on it ever since. Best tekkit experience ever.

I would like to play tekkit with a great group of people and rejoin the community.

Will I follow The Rules: Yes, Yes I will

Me:

IGN: cotahack

Reason for wanting to become a member?: Looking for a good Tekkit server whit more that me and my brother.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: of course

Brother:

IGN: keiforoid

Reason for wanting to become a member?: Im tired of my brother.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: yes

I'd like to join or beomce an mod or admin (as I have shitle loads of experience with both

Name : Blake

IGN(In Game Name) : number1taco

history with Minecraft : 8 tekkit servers, been admin on 12 servers (8 Tekkit, 4 bukkit). the 12 servers are servers I didn't own but cared for when ever i was on, I know what it takes to run a 24/7 Tekkit server. I've had painful staff that has stabbed me in the back so I'm more then willing to start off as mod if you feel unsafe with someone new. (I'm also willing to donate)

Proudest achievements in Minecraft : I have owned 8 servers total, 2 were very popular, bukkit had 125 on average and my tekkit server (which was one of the largest at the time) had 100 on average. i know most of everything on Tekkit except for some computercraft and RP2, I've been learning those over the past week so I'm on my way.

(check this name, "tributecraft"),

How often do you think you would be on the server : More then anyone would think, I loyaly contest to any agreements for servers, I love how people wanna let the comunity have fun and destroy things, I'm the one person you can trust who will ban that person for the destruction or lag interference ( I have done this many times on my own server, I know how it feels).

A little about yourself : I'm a big car guy, video gamer, comedian (well kinda) and someone who is always willing to tell it like it is and/or help!

~Blake

IGN: evilevilmonkey96

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have been looking for a good tekkit server for a very long time and this seems like a really nice one and I would like to be part of its community

Why should we accept you: I can't tell you why you should accept me but I can say that I am quite nice and i'll never break any rules that I am aware of also I could build some really cool things that may attract new players.

Ign: tehtriforce

Reason to be member: Tekkit is the only way I can play Minecraft these days. I hope to contribute to the community.

Will I obey the rules: Of course.

Why should we accept you: I have been an admin of 2 guild survival servers and I am rather experienced with most of the mods in Tekkit.

In game name: Dooladden

Reason for wanting to become a member?: I am a community member of Xeon, and has been a while, i was even a staff for the server when it was not on Tekkit.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: There is no reason i would not do that, seeing as i have followed them before.

Why do you want to join?: I have started playing Minecraft again, so i was thinking i would maybe start over on my old server! Feels good being back!

IGN: ironsword99

Reason for wanting to become a member?: There are so few good Tekkit servers without a list of banned items 50 items long. Also, I like a server in which everywhere you look is another epic creation. 131 pages... wow.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Yes, completely and utterly.

IGN: xico10

Reason for wanting to become a member?:Looking for a good server to learn tekkit.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?:If i didnt want to follow the rules i would just get in a open server and of course ill follow the rules.