[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Hmmmmmm37

Reason for wanting to become member: Most servers have lots of banned stuff this one doesn't and i'm looking for a new server because most servers have a lot of of down time

Why should we accept you: I like to help and contribute to the community.

Will you follow the rules set for the server: yes i hate rule breakers i would never do it myself

I wasn't sure what 2 of those to put so i put all 3

Hi Admins and staff of xeon gaming,

I've been on xeon gaming for a while now. When I came to log in this morning, I was banned for greifing. I'm not sure what I did, I do know someone who has access to my account, but I don't think that he would've greifed under my username. I love xeon gaming, and if I did greif it was not on purpose. Please, this is the best tekkit server I've ever been on, and I hope that I'll be unbanned. If I'm not, I had a great time on xeon gaming and I hope that this server becomes #1 on the server list. By the way, if you have evidence of some sort of greif that I did unintentionally, please post a response and I'll reply. I will give the person 4 stacks of red matter, too.

Thanks for a great tekkit experience everyone,

cstj

Hi Admins and staff of xeon gaming,

I've been on xeon gaming for a while now. When I came to log in this morning, I was banned for greifing. I'm not sure what I did, I do know someone who has access to my account, but I don't think that he would've greifed under my username. I love xeon gaming, and if I did greif it was not on purpose. Please, this is the best tekkit server I've ever been on, and I hope that I'll be unbanned. If I'm not, I had a great time on xeon gaming and I hope that this server becomes #1 on the server list. By the way, if you have evidence of some sort of greif that I did unintentionally, please post a response and I'll reply. I will give the person 4 stacks of red matter, too.

Thanks for a great tekkit experience everyone,

cstj

Please Appeal on the Fourms in the propper thread

Hi, this is cstj. The first time I was on Xeon was in July, and I thought it was the best server I had ever been on. I came back on recently, and when I went to log in this morning, it said that I had been banned for greifing. I was shocked. I didn't think that I had greifed, but if I had it was unintentional. As I said, Xeon is the best server that I have ever been on, and I would never grief on purpose. However, if I did grief someone, I am extremely sorry and I will personally give them 4 stacks of red matter to prove it. I have had a great time on Xeon, and I don't want to end it now.

Please Appeal my ban,

Cstj

Hi, this is cstj. The first time I was on Xeon was in July, and I thought it was the best server I had ever been on. I came back on recently, and when I went to log in this morning, it said that I had been banned for greifing. I was shocked. I didn't think that I had greifed, but if I had it was unintentional. As I said, Xeon is the best server that I have ever been on, and I would never grief on purpose. However, if I did grief someone, I am extremely sorry and I will personally give them 4 stacks of red matter to prove it. I have had a great time on Xeon, and I don't want to end it now.

Please Appeal my ban,

Cstj

This thread is for member apps, you can appeal the ban on the official website.

IGN: tycoonmike

Reason for wanting to become a member?: My last server went kaput on me after the owner decided it was cool to allow his friends to grief members of the senior admin staff (including myself) with server tools. Been looking for a new home ever since.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Of course.

IGN: LAVA_LAD

Reason for wanting to become a member?: i really like tekkit but none of my friends want to try it, i want to play with others who like it and know a lot about it

Why should we accept you: i am polite and i'm fun to play with, but im still learning the finer points of tekkit.

Will you follow the rules of the server?: Definitely

Please Appeal my ban,

Cstj

I was quite shocked when i saw the ban report. It isnt like you at all.

If you post the ban appeal, we can get this sorted out ASAP

Also, all accepted! welcome! :)

IGN: JacG185

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'm looking for a non-griefing server to play on

Why should we accept you: Because I'm really good with all the mods and I never have or never will grief in my life. I think it's stupid

Hi kimbo,

I'm having a lot of trouble finding the official website. If it's not too late for me to be unbanned, can you post a link to the site where I appeal in a response? I hope to see you on Xeon again by Friday.

Thanks,

Cstj

Hello! I want to join the servers, so here is some info about me:

IGN:FireCube_

My main reason to become a member of this server: I have been playing Technic for more than a year, and I really want to try out Tekkit and this server looks great!

Why should you accept me: Well, I just want to play and build on this server, and have good time.