[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: xXTg7Xx

Reason for wanting to become a member?: I don't like playing regular tecknic ssp, because it gets lonely and boring. I also like tekkit more than technic ssp because I don't like mo' creatures very much

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: I intend to follow all rules.

IGN: WalkingDirt

Reason for wanting to become a member?: I would like full access to your plugins.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: If you would like a loyal member, I believe that you should accept me along with my friends who have yet to post

IGN: brixbloxer

Reason for wanting to be a member: To Maximize my railcraft and EE skill's to the MAX!

Why should we accept you?: I will DEFINITELY follow every single rule and help player's in need and I want to team up with some guy's and get 1,000,000 EMC :D

IGN:breakingyogibeat

Reason for wanting to become a member?:this is the best server ive seen in a long time i have had my on server too so i can help out if needed

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?:yes they r some good rules

IGN: Quaddy

Reason for wanting to become a member?: This looks like quite a good server looking at the fact it has 121 pages of apps :P. I'm also looking for a friendly server to play on with friends. :D

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Absolutely, im fairly good at those things.

In game name- Romrider07

Reason for wanting to become a member: Minimal banned items.

Why should we accept you: I really like the sound of the minimal items banned, and I have been looking for a server with minimal lag and minimal banned items, and this server seems to be exactly what I am looking for. I am very friendly, and enjoy helping people. I am just simply looking for a place in which I can enjoy my time on tekkit and hope that your server will be the place that I fit in.

Thank you for looking at my application for membership!

~Romrider07