[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: marcuss2

Reason for wanting to become a member: Because I would like to become more as a part of this server, Plus Im an old timer.Why should we accept you: Because Im an asset to tekkit and minecraft, Im doing Computer craft programming :) and I would like to be a part of this community.

IGN: sniddunc

Reason for wanting to become a member?:

--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=

To be able to have even more fun and to help my friends aswell as gain commands.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?:

--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=

Yes, i promise to obey the rules. If i disobey them i will accept any punishment.

IGN: kristianrhoads

Reason for wanting to become a member?: Playing Tekkit more and more, I wanted to incorporate online play to my Tekkit experience. This seems like a great opportunity to expand my joy of playing Tekkit!

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Absolutely, I play by the rules.