[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN:FrozenFire_

Reason for wanting to become a member?:I no longer wish to be a guest. this is a good tekkit server and i have gotten far in it.

Why should we accept you:I am a really friendly person, i help when i can, and i am a responsible person. I wish to have a great time on this server so if you would accept me i would be really greatfull.

Will I follow the rules: Yes, i will follow the rules.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: skeptimist

Reason for wanting to become a member?: Hoping that this server is better than the others i've tried previously. I simply wish to build and have fun with others without being robbed, killed, buildings destroyed, and listening to kids fighting constantly over whos the bigger noob, etc etc etc... Don't taze me bro!!!!

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Yes, Without fail.

IGN: Smififty

Reason for wanting to become a member: I've just recently started playing tekkit, and this server seemed like a good place to begin :)

Why should we accept you: I've adminned on several base-mc servers, and currently admin/mod on two. I'm also an exceptional builder, and my projects include the servers FantasyWar, Aswein, and Draconia.

IGN: Soldien

Reason for wanting to become a member?: Looking for a stable grief free server for tekkit to expand on the single player stuff ive been doing in technic (kinda lonely in SSP) lol

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: YES!

IGN: kissy369

Reason for wanting to become a member?: i want to become a member so i can have more rights and im really good with the computers on tekkit

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: with the computers on tekkit i can do a whole heap of stuff like play star wars

IGN:tyvau

Reason for wanting to become a member?: what to find a tekkit server that fits me, and to know that I cant get greifed so easily

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Yes, of course I will i just want to build my own factory ( maybe some associates ) and have a great tekkit time

IGN: axreus

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'm looking for a server me and my friends can play on when we're taking a break from GW2, or SWG.

Why should we accept you: I know a lot about Tekkit, I'm mature, and I'm helpfull. That, and I really want to play! :P