[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: proaff

Reason for wanting to become a member: Well, I need a good tekkit server and one friend told me about this server.

Why should we accept you: I consider myself a decent guy and I hope I can add something to the community by becoming a member

In Game Name: RobTh3Robot

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have wanted to play on a good Tekkit server, since most are pvp, but yours is the best I have found, so I want to be a part of the server.

Why you should accept me: I never break rules, I always keep my house to myself and leave others alone.

IGN: jungoba

Reason for wanting to become a member?:I'm looking for a fairly good Tekkit server with alot of capabilities, and so I won't feel so alone.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: I don't see any obvious reason to go against them or disagree with them

IGN: Kiny_x95

Reason for wanting to become a member?: I'm looking for a good tekkit sever so i can play with more people than just me xD (I feel a bit lonely at times) Also I'm a very nice mate who enjoys helping people :)

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Of course, i wouldnt be aplaying if i didnt intend to follow the rules ^^

IGN:goatman0079

Reason for wanting to become a member?: I needed to join a fun new server after getting griefed and banned by some bad staff members on the server i was on.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Absolutley, i dont want to be banned and also, i run a tekkit with some friends so i know how important the rules are.