[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:CianG12

Reason for wanting to become a member:I need something else to do in tekkit besides singleplayer

Why should we accept you:I am really good at building and if i have the resources i can build anything you ask me to. I have about 5 months of tekkit experience and about 14 months of vanilla experience.

IGN: Knin

Reason for wanting to become a member: I've been searching for a friendly tekkit server that isn't overpopulated and doesn't put too many restrictions on its players. This sounds like a good place!

Why should we accept you: I'm still somewhat new to tekkit, but I will be a regular player and will hopefully build something amazing for the server.

IGN: xRapidzZ

Reason for wanting to become a member: so i dont keep losing my house and so i can get to spawn easy.

Why should we accept you: Because there aren't many good servers out there and this is one of the good servers and it would be could if i could get to spawn and home easier.

IGN: xRapidzZ

Reason for wanting to become a member: so i dont keep losing my house and so i can get to spawn easy.

Why should we accept you: Because there aren't many good servers out there and this is one of the good servers and it would be could if i could get to spawn and home easier.

IGN: Shadelin_Night

Reason for wanting to become a member: Used to be a member, went on vacation and when I came back, i was on a new map and everything... I liked this server and found the people here helpful and nice... and I like the fact that you are limiting what is disabled and not just wiping out the whole mod.

IGN: SeckAbout

Reason for wanting to becoma a member: I haven't found one good Tekkit server yet and I'm hoping my grueling treck of searching has finally come to an end.

Why should we accept you: I love Tekkit and I have a LOT of faith in this server to be the first hreat tekkit server I have played on.

Puzzler i have been banned for something my little brother did, it stand's Banned: do not mess whit the oswa towa!!!! Here is the story, i was playing on the server and i had to take a piss so i went to the bathroom, but i didn't log off i thought that i wouldn't be so long, But when i returned my little brother was playing and he griefed the tower, if i get ''UnBanned i will repaire the damage i cost to the server, and pay Lord_Oswa.... what the tower is missing, Im begging you Puzzler give me a chance to fix it as it was plz.

Puzzler i have been banned for something my little brother did, it stand's Banned: do not mess whit the oswa towa!!!! Here is the story, i was playing on the server and i had to take a piss so i went to the bathroom, but i didn't log off i thought that i wouldn't be so long, But when i returned my little brother was playing and he griefed the tower, if i get ''UnBanned i will repaire the damage i cost to the server, and pay Lord_Oswa.... what the tower is missing, Im begging you Puzzler give me a chance to fix it as it was plz.

http://www.xeon-gaming.co.uk/

Please use this link and upload a ban appeal. If you explain what you have done here, then I will unban you for definate as long as you are more careful with your account :).

I apologise for the inconvience, this is just our routine of how we deal with people who have been banned unfairly. :)

IGN: Stalkerleaf

Reason for wanting to become a member?: looking very hard to find a good, stable server. my son, daughter and I all play MC, Son and I started playing tekkit about 4 months ago and are now looking at working together as we do in V. MC. We don't pvp and never grief. son is 9, TheVoidStalker we just want to travel to the edge of the map and get to work :)

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: yes

cheers,

SL

IGN: Stalkerleaf

Reason for wanting to become a member?: looking very hard to find a good, stable server. my son, daughter and I all play MC, Son and I started playing tekkit about 4 months ago and are now looking at working together as we do in V. MC. We don't pvp and never grief. son is 9, TheVoidStalker we just want to travel to the edge of the map and get to work :)

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: yes

cheers,

SL

Stalkerleaf and TheVoidStalker are both now members. If there is another name (you mentioned your daugther) Just let me know in game!

Thankyou for your application, accepted!

IGN: moolteepass

Reason for wanting to become a member?: love tekkit servers and yours seems AWESOME (loving it!)

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: no ofense to anyone but only a noob wouldn't!

Why Should We Accept You: I love MC servers especially Tekkit and I'm really helpful