[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Xaviok

Reason for wanting to be a member: I have been looking for a server that just lets you do what you want and not control you, and I really like all the people on the server

Why should we accept you: I am always very nice to people and enjoy helping others, also I am a pretty experience Tekkit player.

IGN: dudeman

reason for wanting to become member: i'm good with electronics eg eletric furnaces, macerators, recyclers and a lot more.

also i love mining for resorces i would be a good addition to the server.

Things about me: im kind, helpful , i do ask questions but i DONT spam!

Many thanks

IGN: Xray999

Reason for wanting to become a member: To be on a server where I can make a skyscraper without it being destroyed by griefers!

Why should we accept you: Because I don't grief and I want to have fun and build cool stuff! (like a skyscraper!)

IGN: Tji20

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like full access to your plugins.

Why should we accept you: I would be an active and loyal member, not to mention very talkative and friendly! (P.S. I can also build and film so if a video/build is required I could help)

IGN: plip123

Reason for wanting to become member:to use all the wonderful plugins

Why we should accept you: I would never grief another players work and never use harsh or inappropriate language. Also I wish to use this server a lot in the future