[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IGN: Zstar121
  • Reason for wanting to become a member: Because you guys actually have EE on and i want to be apart of the Server :)
  • Why should we accept you: I believe you should accept me because I'm not a noob i know what i am doing. i don't complain and i actually do try and piss people off and i am a fun guy :)

IGN: TheMasterofAura

Reason for wanting to become a member: To be able to have a home in case I die from a mob and so I dont have to walk all the way back home

Why should we accept you: I am a reliable person and have gotten admin , mod a few times. i promise I wont grief, and will help out those who need help

IGN: bur74cu5

Reason for wanting to become a member: To be able to play with my friend with plugins enabled on a good server.

Why should we accept you: I've played on the server for a few days now, and have decided I would like to stay. I do not grief, am fairly experienced with tekkit, and not afraid to help someone out if need be.

IGN:ChrisCBowman

Reason for wanting to become a member:Looking for a whitelisted server with limited to no griefing, supports teamspeak, and upholds a friendly community standard.

Why should we accept you:I am a very friendly person, I enjoy building and creating. I love to help with projects or just have a good time doing whatever. I have already been playing on 5 other tekkit servers and none of them have been suitable to play on for an extended time, due to random blocks being deleted and server rollbacks.

IGN:Yokel

Reason for wanting to become a member: Well, I was looking for a server and i found this one and i think it's a really nice server :)

Why should we accept you: I know really good tekkit and i think i can offer a lot to the server :)