[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

greg992

reason: i love this server its so fun and cool i really wanna be part of it i really really really wanna be a member

y u should accept me:i love the server and i really need to be a member cause some of the pluins are like well i really need them for my company

IGN: Frekvens1

Banned before?: Nope

Reason why I want to join: I really love tekkit, and it's been very hard to find a good server that have all the stuff this server has! :D

I really want to join this server, and become an member to not get my stuff stolen etc. I want to do the best I can to make the server a

good place for the other ones, and can train new ones on tekkit etc. I really like to help people, and if it is anything, just ask me :)

Friends: abaxcool, he's my bestfriend. He shall also join .w.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Around 2 years, I started in 1.3 Beta

IGN: Rh23836

Reason for wanting to become a member: Want to make everything there is to make with my friend, tehsaxhero

Why we should accept you: I've been playing since playing late alpha, I know what i should and shouldn't do in a server

I would love to be a member because i want to play with friends and i'm a very good builder, i do not grief and will never grief. I would also love to make a Red matter sword with my friends and have fun. Please consider making me a member.

Thanks for your Time.:)

Reason 1 why I want to be on your sever: Because I would love to build all kinds of Tekkit mechines.

Reason 2 : Because I would love to play with my friend

IGN: RubikRabbit

Why You Should Accept Me: I'm a nice guy Who would help the server in any way I could. :D

IGN RubikRabbit

Reason wanting to become member: I wish to help my friend honeybadger1235 build an awesome house.

Rasons you should accept me: I want to have a fun server on Tekkit and help the community in anyway possible. :)

IGN: Pyro_Lord

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to play on a dependable server with a friendly, knowledgeable, helpful community (Yes, I know i'm asking for a lot)

Reasons you should accept me: I know a good bit about Tekkit, and I believe I can make a good addition to the community by helping out fellow players and building some awesome shiz!

IGN: boara321

Reason for wanting to become a member: i've always enjoyed vanilla MC servers and recently started play tekkit by myself and thought it would be awesome to start playing it with a group of fun active people that this server looks like it is :)

Why should we accept you: i'm an active player that is willing to help anyone with problems or just show new people around