[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN: melfranciz

Reason for wanting to become a member: It seems to be a very good server and I'm tired of being griefed all the time. The last server I played on was a huge mess after someone made it through the security and blew up every town with tons of nova catalyst's. I was hoping to start over in this server.

Why should we accept you: I have never griefed, I help new members as much as I can, and I will do my best to benefit the community.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: laio97

Reason for wanting to become a member: I've been playing on the server for a few days now with my cousin (GRex17). I really like tekkit and would like to learn more about it!

Why should we accept you: I am easy going, do not make problems and I am planning to start a solar pannel production line with my cousin to sell to the other players.

IGN: getherdone16

Reason for wanting to become a member: im good at tekkit and would like to use the commands. such as /home and /spawn.... etc

Why should we accept you: i would love to build on the server and get much better and enjoy playing on the server with other people.

IGN: mattl5672

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love this server and really want to use the plugins

Why should we accept you: I am a helpful and useful player and am regualy on and helping people. I also hope to build and add to the member community in a good way. :)

IGN: CaptainJeronimo

Reason for wanting to be a member: Working Industrial Craft

Why u should accept me: I would like to help out in this tekkit community as well as start my own company (for in game money making purposes)(hehehheheh) and have lots and lots sandlots sandlots of fun

IGN:CrazyCarmine

Reason for wanting to become a member: i want to become a member because i have meet jacobeck123 and he has helped me alot and i also want to be able to use your plugins

Why should we accept you: i have played for over 7 days and the server is magnifisent i also have good skills in computercraft and choptree2

thanks for reading my membership :)