[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: L8survivor

Reason for wanting to become a member: cause i want to build with people online, make cool machines and havent found any good servers yet so i hope you are best.

Why should we accept you: im a good builder. experiensed with tekkit and follow the rules

IGN: DeweyX5

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to be able to use LWC to protect my items from people who steal adnd I want to be able to access my home via command.

Why should we accept you: Well I am a trustworthy person and I want to help the server in any way that I can. I am a decent builder and I am preety good at Tekkit.

IGN:FireViperAN

Reason for wanting to become a member: im gonna be honest, i read that only members get access to the plugins, and i wanted access i

Why should we accept you: well i dont grief, im not a sexist, and im kinda new with tekkit ( i dont know if thats a bad thing or not)

IGN: Vantastic4

Reason for wanting to become a member: So i can help people with things tekkit related. This is the best mod pack in minecraft and i want to be around people to experience it.

Why should we accept you: I have had a lot of time with tekkit and have tried to play tekkit with other servers but have not succeeded. I want to help others learn about tekkit too.

IGN: Xgangster_elmoX

Reason for wanting to become a member: IM very new to tekkit and there are very nice people here to help me out and that i would

really like to have a good history to this server so i can donate.

Why should we accept you:I am very friendly i am griefing is worst enemy even stealing i am trying my hardest to learn and this is a place i can learn tekkit