[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN: lukecosade

Reason for wanting to become a member: A Friend told me about the server and has a house really far away from the spawn i need to be able to set my home close to it so i can start playing on the server i will follow all rules and make a good contribution to the server

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: skully980816

Reason for wanting to become a member: i love to play mc but it is not my life, i have plenty other things to do, but i do not mind at all whether another member would like some help with something i would help out, i am a great player i do not grief

Why should we accept you: i use to own my own server and still do, but my best server was wiped with my dads HDD, but i don't like grief's that destroy a perfectly good world for no damn good reason, :)

IGN:fisher02554

Earlier today I was banned for greifing. The people that accused me of this were what I thought were m friends until they destroyed my safe and said I had to leave. I took the machines I had built and gathered materials for and that was considered greifing by the admins. I am sorry for anything the admins have thought I have done but keep in mind I looked up on YouTube and people's names that accused me of greifing and I found they had a trolling channel. I hope that you may revoke the ban on my name because well , there aren't very many good servers out there. Sincerely , fisher02254

My friend's IQ is weird so I am going to apply for Member for him.

IGN: CandySniffer

Reason For Wanting To Become A Member: I recruited him here.

Why We Should Accept CandySniffer: He is a really fun guy and is truly nice. He would never break the rules.

IGN: TheMattMan

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have finally found a good tekkit server that I would like to join properly. Also I am going to join Lord_Oswaldd's company to replace a recently retired player.

Why should we accept you: I'm a decent honest player with no past bans from any servers (You'll have to take my word on that I'm afraid) and I think I could be a positive force on the server who will work for the greater good/ become resource rich and powerful :)

IGN :AMFBeypocket

Reason for wanting to become a member: Looking for a tekkit server with good community and not a page of disabled stuff

Why should we accept you: I am willing to work as a team player and help anyone that needs it. i am very resoursefull and understade tekkit...... somewhat :)