[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: cekropp

Reason for wanting to join?: My old tekkit server shut down because the owner was having some personal issues. I also love the non-pvp under any circumstances...

Why should we accept you?: Because im that 1 guy who reads everything about everymod i use ive spent hours googling before (still a bit fuzzy on redpower machines but im watching DW20 to find out more...) I love all of these mods and your server looks very nice...

ps. wtf is with the stupid newbie helen keller thing???

IGN: Celcian

Reason for wanting to become a member: first of all, i like this server alot! and i want to be able to use the Members listed commands! and i'd like to have a good time here.

Why should we accept you?: i would never grief ! im a sosial person, i help out new players if i can, i give them homes if i can too.. im a good person and i would be one of the good parts of the server! (atleast i think so ^^ )

IGN: Bonsly71

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have played on the server for 3 days, and would like to make use of the plugins

Why should we accept you: I'm a good, respectful tekkit player. I despise greifing, and I would love to officially become apart of this community

IGN: mathiasas500

i would like to be a member because i love this server, have played on it for a while. like the people here, its a good community!

Why we should accept you: i'm a nice person that never cheat ore grief and have no problem helping people :)

IGN: Geff_Rey

Reason for wanting to become a member: all the other servers need mods and stuff, and i have stuff from guest and i am lost somewere and i cant spawn.

Why should we accept you: you should accept me because if i was not liking this server enough i would not waste my time doing this.

I need an admin/staff to look at this.

I was on the server making my first dm furnace. The connection timed out, so I waited a few minutes and then tried to log back on. It said I was banned, and the "banhammer has spoken." I closed the browser and reopened it and it said the same thing. So I think I was mistakenly banned. If darkmatter furnaces are banned, I won't make it! Once again I was just minding my own business and banned. If it was due to the dm furnace, I apologize I didn't know. =)

I need an admin/staff to look at this.

I was on the server not even 10 minutes ago making my first dm furnace. The connection timed out, so I waited a few minutes and then tried to log back on. It said I was banned, and the "banhammer has spoken." I closed the browser and reopened it and it said the same thing. So I think I was mistakenly banned. If darkmatter furnaces are banned, I won't make it! Once again I was just minding my own business and banned. If it was due to the dm furnace, I apologize I didn't know. =)

You say it was a DM furnace, not an RM furnace, so you can't have been banned for that. You may want to put an appeal up on the forums. I'll look to see if there's a report and take that into account when suggesting whether you should be unbanned or if you should stay banned (only if you write an appeal).

Ah, I did not know there was an appeal for it, thanks Puzzler. Although the format makes me appear guilty of something, I'm not!

Ban Appeal

IGN: Steelorc

Reason: Um...mistakenly banned, lol.

Why I did it: I was making a dm furnace, then the connection timed out and it said I was banned. I assumed dm furnaces were banned right afterwards but apparantly they aren't, so I've done nothing wrong. =/

What I will do if i get unbanned: Go about my routine as usual....Lol

Ah, I did not know there was an appeal for it, thanks Puzzler. Although the format makes me appear guilty of something, I'm not!

Ban Appeal

IGN: Steelorc

Reason: Um...mistakenly banned, lol.

Why I did it: I was making a dm furnace, then the connection timed out and it said I was banned. I assumed dm furnaces were banned right afterwards but apparantly they aren't, so I've done nothing wrong. =/

What I will do if i get unbanned: Go about my routine as usual....Lol

sorry for the inconvience, but we ask that all ban appeals be posted on our OFFICAL fourmns.

the link is http://forums.stavlor.net/index.php once again, sorry, but this is required.

ingame name : Valalove

Why I want to join the Server : Because Im already playing with my friends there and its an awesome server

Why should you accept me to the Server : I dunno, I just want to play with my friends and I wont break Rules c: