[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: xXMinato24Xx

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like to become a member because i never could find a tekkit server to play on and this server looks amazing and i would love to play on it.

Why should we accept you: I am a good builder and would love ti integrate buildcraft in with my buildings

IGN: hellfire124

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to play tekkit with my friend ericpwnz and anyone else in the community

Why should we accept you: I can be a very good member of the community and I am a very nice person in general and I work redstone and other items quite well

IGN: Candunc

Reason for wanting to become a member: Because it seems like a great server and I don't want to have to walk all the way back to my base.

Why should we accept you: Because I like to play tekkit, and quality tekkit servers are hard to come by

IGN: Mitzey234

Reason for wanting to become a member: to be able to access your plugins so i can have better game play experience.

Why should we accept you: cause this server seems cool by the looks of it. I enjoy this server :D

IGN:zacvader

Reason for wanting to become a member:Well,ive been looking for a server that suits me,i like servers with no pvp,no griefing,and a few other things,and this has all of that.

Why should we accept you:Well,Id really like to use plugins and help others,id also like to use help myself.

Hello everyone, I'm very familiar with tekkit and is a good worker. I would like to apply for staff. I do not grief and pvp (Only if someone pvps me.) I'm very helpful to confused players and give newcomers a big warm welcome!

I would be satisfied for maybe a trial time.

IGN: Arugoth

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have been looking for a server with out much lag, to play with my friends on and have finally found one

Why should we accept you: I am a nice and descent guy, thou i only got a little experience in tekkit

IGN: CMFH

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'm a friend of Arugoth and we've been searching for a server without much lag, and we want to establish some of the cool mods that Tekkit brings with it. Our experience is little but that's why we want to join a server with good standards etc. so we can make the machines wihtout lag :>

Why should we accept you: Although I'm new to Tekkit I think that I'll together with my friends will catch up with it to make good projects! :)

I need an admin/staff to look at this.

I was on the server not even 10 minutes ago making my first dm furnace. The connection timed out, so I waited a few minutes and then tried to log back on. It said I was banned, and the "banhammer has spoken." I closed the browser and reopened it and it said the same thing. So I think I was mistakenly banned. If darkmatter furnaces are banned, I won't make it! Once again I was just minding my own business and banned. If it was due to the dm furnace, I apologize I didn't know. =)