[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

Hey, can u promote my friend and I? we didnt wanna spam your thread so i put his name into mine, thanks!

IGN: NickTDrizzy and rawmeat005

Reason for wanting to become a member: because we love to play tekkit together, and we want to be able to use the plugins

Why should we accept you: We have built a few towns, and they are all AWESOME, we are looking for a server to build a big nice town, this looks nice

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Tellan

Reason for wanting to become a member: SSP is a bit boring and you're one of the few servers I can find that have EE enabled.

Why should we accept you: I'm good in a community and I can help people out with redstone and such.

IGN: third_bird

Reason for wanting to be a member: My friend found this server and enjoys playing on it. Thirty-two players on a server at once is not bad either. I still need more experience on tekkit though.

Why we should accept you: I enjoy playing minecraft, and tekkit makes the game more enjoyable. I'm not fond of griefing, and I can't imagine how I could steal items. I don't attack unless attacked myself, though I don't think I'll have to worry about that.

IGN: tberliew

Reason for wanting to be a member: I have been searching for the perfect server for hours... and this is the one! The people are nice and arent rude. They help you instead of just saying no and killing you...

Why should you accept me: I hate it when people grief. You can always trust me as I don't dissapoint... no homo. I dont care for pvp as I usually always die and my stuff gets stolen. I got the game yesterday but have visual experience. Im excited to learn the game on this server, and this server only!

IGN: Tatert0t

Reason for wanting to become a member: I really like the server it's a lot of fun and i really want to be able to /sethome cause i keep dying...

Why should we accept you: i'm a helpful guy and i'm not rude or anything and i won't go around griefing peoples stuff

IGN:mjoy98

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to use plugins to make my tekkit experience on this server even more amazing.

Why should we accept you: I have pretty good knowledge of RP2, IC2, and EE2. I'm also very nice and will contribute and help out where i can.

IGN: Alex1458

Reason for wanting to become a member: the tekkit server i was on before was shut down and i need another good one

Why should we accept you: i have about 5 months experience with all of tekkits mods and enjoy helping others out

IGN: bs108

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love Tekkit and I love your server, that's pretty much it :D

Why should we accept you: I'm a mature guy, I'm not prone to get into verbal fights, and I can contribute to the server, community, you name it :P

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like to play Tekkit with no lag and in a community setting without griefing.

Why we should accept you: I would like to hopefully contribute to the community to help create a better gaming experience and I have experience with some of the mods.

IGN: zachattack5239

reasons for wanting to become a member: i want to play on a good tekkit server with my friends and build impressive structures to add to the appeal of the server.

Why should we accept you: ive had experience with many other tekkit servers and i am trying to join a serious community (but still have fun) that i can contribute to in various ways.

IGN:lord_oswaldd

Reason for wanting to become a member:i have played for wuite a while on the server now and really would like to be able to get around fatser to advance much fatser via spawn warp and home setting.

Why should we accept you: i am a completely clean player with no bans in the past on any servers :) and will add a substantially beneficial community member to xeon

IGN: SoraHyuga

Reason for wanting to join: Ive been looking for a good tekkit server to play on. I believe this server can satisfy my needs for tekkit with many people. Tekkit just gets kinda boring by yourself.

Why should we accept you: I have been playing minecraft since the beta. I am a very responsible player. I never grief, i dont do it cause i hate it when it happens to me and its just not right to do it. I am very friendly and willing to help anyone who needs it. Iam still a little new to tekkit but I want to learn all there is about it so I can help other people even more.

IGN: awseomeguy53

Reason for wanting to beome a member: I want to help the server be successfull and I want it to be very famous.

Why should we accept you: Tekkit is nice. But without controllers, It will be veryy ugly and the server would be a chaos. It would be delightful to make me an admin.