[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: RockinBlox818

Reason for wanting to become a member: I need a small well done server to play tekkit on with my friend McGwire99

Why should we accept you: You should except me because I never grief I only have a record on MCBans 'cause a stupid admin banned me mad with power. Plus I'm helpful and willing to help noobs.

My friend can't register so here's his.

IGN: McGwire99

Reason for wanting to become a member: So I can play tekkit with my friends.

Why should we accept you: I've never been banned and I love playing and interacting on servers.

IGN: qpdcd

Reason for wanting to become a member: I like this server, i want to be able to use all the plugins listed for members and have a good time..

Why should we accept you: I was recommended by a staff, and i see no reason why not. i dont grief, dont steal and i respect other players as i am a friendly player.

IGN: EddySimion

Reason for wanting to become a member: Looking for a friendly server to learn what tekkit has to offer.

Why should we accept you: I am very friendly, easy to get along with. When I learn how to use tekkit I would be more than happy to help other new players!

IGN: Rudy1995

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'd like to try Tekkit out on a nice, friendly server.

Why should we accept you: I am a polite person, I never troll or grief (because I dislike it when others do) and I love building awesome things :).

IGN: TheFlameByxis

Reason for wanting to become a member: the server sounds AWESOME :D

Why should we accept you? : I am really nice and i love playing games. im not mean and i dont like griefing i dont think it is nice making others upset... otherwise i am a really cool gamer :)

IGN: TheFlameByxis

Reason for wanting to become a member: the server sounds AWESOME :D

Why should we accept you? : I am really nice and i love playing games. im not mean and i dont like griefing i dont think it is nice making others upset... otherwise i am a really cool gamer :)

a random question but i attempted to join the server but... for some reason it says i need something to join? what does it mean?

IGN: turtleman1198

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to play on a tekkit server and enjoy it :) plus i'm new to tekkit and i want to learn in a friendly environnement.

Why should we accept you: I'm a nice considerate player and i respect other people and their opinions. I don't like griefing because it makes other people feel bad and i've been griefed at least 50 times so i should know. Thanks for reading this :) Hope to be a member soon.

IGN: DangerCrazy

Reason for wanting to be a member: I am slightly knowledgeable with a few of the mods in tekkit (IC2 in particular) and wish to learn the rest of the mods and enjoy my time doing such.

Why we should accept you: I never grief on a server, as it ruins the experience of other players and is an overall waste of time doing such for both players involved.

IGN:argosinator

Reason for wanting to become a member:because i hate other servers that dont regulate griefers well the last server i was on i got griefed bad

Why should we accept you:because i really like playing tekkit and think i will do well on this server and i have experience with tekkit and will help out in any way possible

IGN:Justingary5

Reason for wanting to become a member: I am in search for a server to enjoy an not be so lonley on! I have a feeling this one may be awesome, Already some nice people :)

Why should we accept you: I feel as tho Some grand group projects would be flipping awesome to do together and making large factory's is...well my fetish in tekkit.

IGN: zen_cyoniide

Reason for wanting to become a member: I've got a few friends who i want to help teach the mods and with the plugins it would make things a lot smoother.

Why should we accept you: I think i'm pretty good with the mods provided, i understand the consequences of griefing and i feel i could provide to the community in a positive way.