[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN: TheSecret8

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have seen so many tekkit server, i had been on one for a month until it got serverely griefed, i want to start afresh on a lovely server that has made a very good first impression

Why should we accept you: I have played on tekkit for a while now and am quite familiar with machines in most of the plugins, i will be able to help out newer members if they find themselves stuck. Hope this was a good enough reason, i know this server must get a very high demand for new members.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i left my pc when the game was still in session (i didnt leave game) then came back like 20-30 min later and it said i had been kicked for inactivity of 15 min then i try to go back in the game and it says i have a connection error why is this plz help.

You were idle for 15 mins so the server isn't gonna have inactive people all around, and then the server shutdown and it's been going on for a bit :L

You were idle for 15 mins so the server isn't gonna have inactive people all around, and then the server shutdown and it's been going on for a bit :L

oh ok i see i deleted the server cause i thought it might have been something wrong wwith my pc so does that mean i need to start from scratch again or will my data still be there when the server is back up

oh ok i see i deleted the server cause i thought it might have been something wrong wwith my pc so does that mean i need to start from scratch again or will my data still be there when the server is back up

Lol your data and progress will still be there :)

Reason for wanting to become a member: Want a tekkit server to play on and have fun

Why should we accept you: I have played tekkit before so I'm not new with tekkit and I'm not the kind of person that griefs.

Reason i want to become a member: I'm new to tekkit but i've watched some videos about it and i think it's pretty exiting :) i searched for a good server for a long time and then i stumbled upon this. :D

Why you should accept me: I'm a nice guy and i won't grief and i love building stuff :D

IGN:xSEANxLAUGHx

Reason for wanting to become a member: Because I'm new to tekkit and I like small servers and I have great connection to yours.

Why should we accept you: Well I really want to add something to your server and learn how to play. I hope this is a good server to learn on. :)

UNBAN APP

IGN: Chamoswor

What did i to be banned?

I grief some machines.

Why will i be unbaned?

Becouse i spent my time to build a base. I worget hard to get The ring named: Ring Of Arcana.

I will NOT Grief agen, there was no reason to do it, but I was angry because one of them took my red matter when I was unfortunate enough to click on the 'Q'. I am very sorry, I will give back what I took.