[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: mexicanboyrbst

Reason for wanting to become a member:i want a server to play on because not alot of ppl have one and i love to play with others etc. :D

Why should we accept you: im a great guy i get along with ppl and i love playing tekkit :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope to see u soon ;D

Member Application

IGN: iwantcoal

Why do you want to become a member: I searched a lot of tekkit servers but they all have banned important items or must apply in order to get out of spawn. Then I finally found this server, it seems good, and I really need to set home and lock my chests so I can enjoy this server more.

Why should I be accepted: This is one of my only hopes in SMP tekkit other than private servers. If I can get on it, it would be a miracle. I'm also good at most of the stuff in tekkit (except computercraft, don't know lua), I tried this server because I spent all my resources making a banned block on another server which made me very frustrated (tried to make a auto condenser but found out don't have permission to place it). Ps. I'm an admin in a vanilla server, and its a hard admin not an easy one (from builder to tmod to mod to admin to admin+), so don't worry about griefing/stealing/abuse from me.

IGN: Sarvon

Reason for wanting to become a member:I am just looking for a place to lay my avatars head; this server is not to big or small and the community seem good. So I figure I'd bite the bullet and start building here.

Why should we accept you: Well, I am a great guy! I am nice,funny and love to help/build in a good MC community.

Looking forward to building!

Love,

Sarvon

P.S: Yes, formatting was required.

IGN:koolest444

Reason for wanting to become a member:Because a server that U arent equal with others stink

Why should we accept you: If u accept me then... I actually dont know, you guys must be nice to host a server on the expense of other people, I wish i had a reason, maybe because I would help to the server, give it a good rep with my buddies, that is all i can say really.

Reason for wanting to become a member:

I wish to become a member of this server. I enjoy playing here.

Why should we accept you:

I play a lot on this server. I am mature older player new to this game. I am not a grief-er or PKer or rule breaker and just mind my own business doing my own thing.

Best wishes,

loft

IGN: Chamoswor

Reason for wanting to become a Member: I want to play on a tekkit server where almost anything is aloud, and this one fits it.

Why should you accept me: I really want to learn the ropes of tekkit, as I am not all that good with it. Thanks :D

Not here to apply.

Just saying do not join this server. Entered as a guest earlier. Was welcomed with incredibly racist remarks when

saying i was black. I was kicked several times with the message: GO BACK TO AFRICA. This server should be reported and

removed from the forums. They will most likely delete this post anyways.

IGN: Same as my name here, "Pacman234"

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to experience server play with these mods, plus ANY experience with them (my computer is too slow to play with technic without horrible lag, yet servers work fine for me)

Why should we accept you: I will abide by the rules and do my best to create a functional and appealing (no promises on the latter) place of my own on the server.

I'm having a problem connecting to the server. It says I'm missing Forge 136+ (4096 block id fix). How can I resolve this with the tekkit launcher?

Not here to apply.

Just saying do not join this server. Entered as a guest earlier. Was welcomed with incredibly racist remarks when

saying i was black. I was kicked several times with the message: GO BACK TO AFRICA. This server should be reported and

removed from the forums. They will most likely delete this post anyways.

The person who was saying these things were a guest himself. Therefore his actions do NOT speak for the server. The guy has been banned himself and therefore nothing needs to happen with our server.

Actions have been taken and therefore the server is NOT held responibile for this.

IGN:rjohn30

Reason for wanting to become a member:I would like to play with my friend Andy10!(And Have A Sethome)

Why should we accept you:I Don't Grief/Hack and I dont Dupe or Exploit.

(Posted This App For a Friend)

IGN: KibzAfterlife

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'm new to Tekkit, this was the first server I joined and tbh I'll be staying with it, the community is caring and friendly and I can see myself fitting in here. (when I can come online, as I play using my fiancés laptop) :L

Why should we accept you: You don't have to, I mean.. there's players who have alot of experience with Tekkit and can bring their skills to the game, but if you do accept me then thanks. :)

IGN: 01data29

Reason for wanting to become a member:i want to become a member so i can use more plugins and i cant get to spawn.

Why should we accept you: cause im a good guy and i want to play on this freaking awezome server whit nice staffs and i want to start use the /bal command