[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Mandorellan

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'd like to be a member in order to obtain access to some of the plugins, such that next time I take a refreshing morning swim in lava or decide to go sky diving, I won't have to swim half way around creation to get home.

Why should we accept you: I play nice with others.

IGN: Eoino

Reason for wanting to become a member: Looks like a good tekkit server, hoping to have some fun and relax on the server :)

Why should we accept you: Once setup, I can help others that may need help. If the servers good, can bring a few clanmates.

IGN: gamerdude362

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to play tekkit on a good server with few issues and almost no lag

Why should we accept you: I want to be a member of the server community and i am willing to help other players on the server

IGN: Velthos1

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love tekkit and would want to play with other people on non-hamachi

Why should we accept you: I am awesome at computercraft, made my own (private) OS. I could also help other people when I get the resources.

IGN: curs4

Reason for wanting to become a member: EE is not disabled

Why should we accept you: I have been playing tekkit for a very long time and have a lot of experience and knowledge to share with the community.

IGN:Brady5953

Reason for wanting to become a member:I'm looking for a server that looks amazing, and this might be it.

Why should we accept you: I will try my hardest to help all players. :D

Oh, and what is forgebuild? It says i need that to enter the server.

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like to utilise your server and the plugins provided in order for me to enjoy the tekkit experience more :)

Why should we accept you: im new to tekkit and this will be my first time on a tekkit server, i am fully against griefing or bullying and would like a fair place to play tekkit with others :)

Ive Been Banned and im really srry for greifing so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz let me back on the server i loved i always play on that server sooooooo plzzzzzzzzzz thats the first time i griefed plzzz let me back in i really love the server even jail me for a day i wanna be back on the server love nipplecabbage

Oh, and what is forgebuild? It says i need that to enter the server.

you need to download the technicpack at technicpack.net go there download technic then have it in desktop then download tekkit 3.1.1 then delet the mod folder in tekkit then put tekkit 3.1.1 in the folder then right click techiclauncher (open with java) then click options cklick manual then put it in latest final ckick the pickture youll see lots of mod but cklick tekkit then login and play multiplayer then your done :)

IGN: Nuclaer

Reason for wanting to become a member: Looking for a new Tekkit server with a well rounded community that is responsive and friendly.

Why should we accept you: I am friendly, polite, and I enjoy getting to know people. I love to build and view others amazing creations.

ign:XxlittlexeggyxX

reason i want to join: i love team work and hate pvp, plus the technic pack s by far my favorite mod

why you should let me join:i dont greif, or attack other players without a reason.i would be a good addition to your building community and "scientist" community.

IGN: Andybj95

Reason i want to join: i like tekkit, server has little lag and i have a couple of friends on this server.

Why you should let me join : as i said i have friends here, and i am a friendly player and i do not make trouble.

IGN:kaiamowana

Reason for wanting to become a member:Because im looking for a good server to play in and your guyses server looks fun

Why should we accept you:i want to build in a server without grifers and help out the community