[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:FlyinA

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to play tekit with other people instead of alone

Why should we accept you: Im a nice guy, I've never broken the rules on any server, and i would like to help people in any way possible

IGN:oiShocKWavesv

Reason for wanting to become a member:I love the server and would love to have access to all the cool features.

Why should we accept you:I don't grief on purpose, I would really love to be able to be a member on a cool new tekkit server. I am well accustomed to all the mods and I like to help other people out.

IGN:oiShocKWavesv

Reason for wanting to become a member:I love the server and would love to have access to all the cool features.

Why should we accept you:I don't grief on purpose, I would really love to be able to be a member on a cool new tekkit server. I am well accustomed to all the mods and I like to help other people out.

IGN's: XVDragoNX, Wolficestar, Akiersh96, Rowdownrofl (maybe more o.o)

Reason: Me and my friends were looking for a server to restart our company's in, and we would like access to the plugins so we can lock our items! :)

Why should we accept you: I never grief (and that's a promise), I'm helpful with other people, and I'm experienced with Tekkit.

*thanks a lot if you can accept :)*

IGN:maman5656

Reason for wanting to become a member:i want a new better server and i wanna play tekkit!!!!

Why should we accept you:im rlly helpful when ppl want it and i like to try and get staff on servers sometimes and this seems like a chllenge

IGN:blent1050

Reason for wanting to become a member: Looking for a home server

Why should we accept you: I don't grief and am active. Looking to just have a server that I can play when I get on and experiment with all the cool things the mods have to offer!

IGN: Mulhairclan

Reason: I love tekkit. Can't find any good servers, so I want to try this one. I like the no griefing or stealing or pvp.

Why should we accept you: I'll be your best friend! There's candy in my white van! I'll be a helpful, contributing member

IGN: Daneperry

Reason for wanting to become a member: Played on the server and enjoyed the constructive community.

Why should we accept you: I want to learn about tekkie and enjoy playing in a helpful community and share my knowledge to others.

IGN: Ifrit77 (ifrit77)

Reason for wanting to become a member: Tekkit is very interesting to me and I would appreciate a chance to become a part of this server's community.

Why should we accept you: I will not grief, break the rules, or do anything that would be negative to this server.