[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Urber_Dorito

Reason for wanting to become member: My friend sativa1874 has got me into tekkit quite recently and we have been playing on a couple of servers that were okay but quite boring but my friend told me this one tops them all off.

Reason to accept me: I have played tekkit for about a month now and I have been treating my friends with respect and fairness (e.t.c no greifing sharing loot helping building...) and the admins have liked me allot for my enthusiasm for tekkit so i plead that you let me become a member so i can invite my friends to this great server!

-Cdee15 (A.K.A Urber_Dorito

UNBAN APP

IGN: Chamoswor

What did i to be banned?

I grief some machines.

Why will i be unbaned?

Becouse i spent my time to build a base. I worget hard to get The ring named: Ring Of Arcana.

I will NOT Grief agen, there was no reason to do it, but I was angry because one of them took my red matter when I was unfortunate enough to click on the 'Q'. I am very sorry, I will give back what I took.

IGN: 1mwb

Reason for wanting to become a member: Sounds like a fun tekkit server also my friend plays here his names firepower1234 :)

Why should we accept you: i would help people who needs help and will report any people who cheat :D

IGN: woodzykiler

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like to be a member please, i ran "normal" servers for a bout 3 years and im done with it

i have started tekkit about a year ago and love it and also can you add isabell_starfall as a member please

she is a good friend of mine, griefing i cant stand it

why should we accept you: ill never grief or start any issues adn im really good with tekkit, will never glitch any thing, or use "bugs"

IGN: Isabell_starfall

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like to be a member to join my friend woodzykiler we will stay to our selfs for the most part

Why should we accept you: im a girl im trying to learn tekkit and woodzy is showing me how to play it.

NOTE: this was her own words she was unable to get the e-mail do to yahoo mail beeing stupid :P

IGN: Isabell_starfall

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like to be a member to join my friend woodzykiler we will stay to our selfs for the most part

Why should we accept you: im a girl im trying to learn tekkit and woodzy is showing me how to play it.

NOTE: this was her own words she was unable to get the e-mail do to yahoo mail beeing stupid :P

The person who was saying these things were a guest himself. Therefore his actions do NOT speak for the server. The guy has been banned himself and therefore nothing needs to happen with our server.

Actions have been taken and therefore the server is NOT held responibile for this.

This is not true at all. If the person who was saying these things was a guest, how could he have kicked me. I got KICKED (Guests cant kick people if you didn't know) With the message Go back to africa. (The person who kicks someone can choose a message to send the person getting kicked, usually the reason he was kicked.) THIS IS A RACIST TERRIBLE SERVER, MODS OF THE FORUMS NEED TO TAKE THIS SERVER THREAD DOWN IMMEDIATELY!

IGN: Sndu3

Reason for wanting to become a member: This server looks fun and i really want to use plugin :D

Why should we accept you: I want to be a member and then i want to use plugins, so i can pay game without having a problem