[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:GabeMc2005

Reason for wanting to become a member: I Want to play with my friends and i want to have fun. i know this is one of the only servers that pretty much all of EE is aloud.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because you can trust me to be respectful and never grief.

IGN:IronGonnads

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to hang out with everyone and have a good time on this great server

Why should we accept you: I am respectful and will help anyone on the server out. thank you

IGN: kitsunenokushipo (sorry about the long name -.-)

Reason for wanting to become a member: You seem to have a solid non PVP server that a relatively new player like myself could enjoy and learn about the game. (just what I'm looking for)

Why should we accept you: I'm rather agreeable and I think that with time I could bring something to the server as my first and hopefully home server for online play.

IGN:xtremetom

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like full access to all plugins and a nice server to develop and grow my minecraft knowledge.

Why should we accept you: I be more than happy and willing to help out where I can and generally be a productive member of the community :)

IGN: Tatert0t

Reason for wanting to become a member: I really like how small the tekkit server is and the people seem nice :P

Why should we accept you: I'm a nice guy and i don't go around griefing peoples houses all i want to do is play tekkit online with people :D

IGN: Fearless365

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like to set home and be able to tp to friends because i enjoy your server and it brings me alot of fun

Why should we accept you: idk i dont really have a reason other than i dont grief and i want to play with friends

IGN: Akoltry

Reason for wanting to become a member: I wanted a quiet Tekkit server, as all the other ones just want to EXPAND EXPAND EXPAND, plus quiet servers are nice cause they make communities. Oh, and I know how to make the equivalent of a blaze rod every 0.8 seconds - about 5x faster than a full red-matter collector array. :3

Why should we accept you: Great, hardworking, quiet guy. Team player (doesn't want to be forever alone T_T) TEKKIT GEEK!

IGN: nmomy

Reason for wanting to become a member: so i can have fun with the plugins provided

Why should we accept you: i am very good at mods especially redpower and ee so i think i would be a great contribution to the xeon gaming family

IGN: orangebanana23

Reason for wanting to become a member: So i can /sethome and be apart of the community

Why should we accept you: Because I want to have fun and be with my friends who are also members. This is a nice server

IGN: Reilock

Reason for wanting to become a member: Me and my friends (xtremetom) have been playing in the server and we're enjoying ourselves! and we plan to stay in the server for a long time :)

Why should we accept you: I believe i'm a good community member that can contribute and i love playing in your server ;)