[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

Ban appeal: mrmogli012998

IGN: mrmogli012998

Reason: Griefing

Why i did it: i was looking at houses and i broke some of the stuff to see what it was... and i kinda had some redmatter OP stuff in my hand like the redmatter pickaxe and it kinda broke a big hole... and i used the destruction catalyst that went through a wall that i patched up later.

If i get unbanned what will you do: Not grief, and just ask questions about tekkit or go into technic wiki. I will never grief again!

I'm very sorry for doing this, is there anything i can make up for this?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:dpallatin

Reason for wanting to become a member:i want oto get out of a whole in the map but i cant tp and all the other servers r filled with jerks

Why should we accept you:cause ima good member of many comunities and to be onist if u dont il go somewhere else so i dont know why u should exept me

IGN: Sartex77

Reason for wanting to become a member: So I can use commands like /spawn. /home, /sethome, etc. So mostly because I want to become part of this server and because I want to interact with plugins like Essentials.

Why should we accept you: Well, I am new to Tekkit and this looks like a great server and I realized that I can actually play without being hurt by griefers/thieves/murders/etc.

I hope I can be apart of this server and be able to play as much as possible.

IGN: lefrenchman

Reason for wanting to become a member: Tekkit seems complicated and very, very interesting, so I just want to try and learn it on a nice, friendly server. The more, the merrier, right? Plus, that way I can build with my friends.

Why should we accept you: While I can be random and a bit loose, if there are rules on the server, then I follow the rules. No griefing = no griefing. So basically I respect my fellow players. That and I am willing to go explore the possibilities with eyes-wide-open-with-wanderlust... and stuff.

IGN: DanDiddleShot

Reason for wanting to become a member: To protect my items from being stolen, and to stop griefers ;)

Why should we accept you: I'm trying to program mining turtles, I'm intrested into ComputerCraft now. If I program a useful code, I might sell it on a floppy disk. If all else fails I'll stick to making a bread factory or a flower shop :D

IGN: Roaraku

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'm new to tekkit and I think that this would be a great community for me to start off in.

Why should we accept you: I'm very trustworthy and I am also very friendly to people that I meet.

IGN: LightX

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'm new at Tekkit and i want to be a member in a server that helps people who are new with Tekkit(as in crafting/building stuff)

Why should we accept you: I'm a very fast learner, and im very good at building stuff and i help people a lot.

Ban Appeal

IGN: shvorts

Why I did it: I was walking around spawn when I saw a half destroyed store. I thought to myself, this store was probably griefed so why not scavenge the diamond blocks on the ground. Little did i know, I was actually stealing! I just thought of it as scavenging.

What I will do if i get unbanned: I will repay the owner of the shop, go back to building on my island, and never grief again.

Thank you for you time.

IGN: 20Hours

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would hate to have a bunch of stuff that I worked on taken from me and/or destroyed.

Why should we accept you: I have never purposely griefed in my life and I think I could help the community.

Ban Appeal

IGN: shvorts

Why I did it: I was walking around spawn when I saw a half destroyed store. I thought to myself, this store was probably griefed so why not scavenge the diamond blocks on the ground. Little did i know, I was actually stealing! I just thought of it as scavenging.

What I will do if i get unbanned: I will repay the owner of the shop, go back to building on my island, and never grief again.

Thank you for you time.

Ban appeals do not go here, they go on this site: http://forums.stavlor.net/index.php

All accepted till here.

IGN: bleepbloop1

Reason for wanting to become a member: I enjoy working with others and building things.

Why should we accept you: I am new to tekkit, but what I've worked it enough to know what I'm doing. I just want to meet other people who like to build things in tekkit.

IGN:kells117

Reason for wanting to become a member:So I can help out more with the community and get into the server more

Why should we accept you:I am an experienced tekkit player that likes helping out other members with anything they might want to know