[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

ING: Mickvvt

Reason for wanting to become a member: i love all the things in tekkit i am good with mechanics

Why should we accept you: i want to be big and have a shop i want to have a mansion with mechanics

Hope You Like IT :) thx for looking Mickvvt

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: mortencb

Reason for wanting to become a member: Iv tried out the server and i love it, great members and interesting map!

Why should we accept you: Im new to tekkit, but been playing mc for a long time, Im a helpful player and a decent builder :)

IGN: kevinbg97

Reason for wanting to become a member: It's boring when you can't do anything, and i want to mess around with Tekkit with other players :-)

Why should we accept you: Because that i'm a loyal and effictive guy. I can help people with building things, or i can do it my self, and then show it to everyone else :-)

IGN: DFPR123

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to begin a new chapter in my minecraft experience and I feel tekkit will retrieve my interest in minecraft after my long journey. I have made many friends along the way and hope to make more on this server

Why should we accept you: I want to have fun with my friend who introduced me to this server and I have had many experience in minecraft. I am also a good builder

IGN: bigben121

Reason for wanting to become a member:I have played on a friends tekkit server , which was fun , but it lacked in one aspect. There were not alot of people online , this sever looks very active , and I look forward to playing on it.

Why should we accept you: I have played minecraft for a long time and enjoy tekkit. I have some experience with tools/machines in tekkit. I abide by the rules , and never grief.

GN:arcanestorm

Reason for wanting to become a member:This server looks really good, and i'd love to be part of it :)

Why should we accept you:I don't grief, steal, pvp, and i've got a good grasp of most of tekkit. I'm also willing to help others where needed :)

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like to play on a non pvp server with my friend as our previous server was reset for an update. We lost all out stuff and we want to move somewhere else more reliable.

Why should we accept you: I became well respected on my previous server and am not aggressive. I focus on aesthetics of my buildings so there will be no ugly eyesores on the server made by myself.