[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Heroic_Finn

Reason for wanting to become a member: I've been playing as a guest for a while and would like to be a member.

Why should we accept you: I'm not a hacker/griefer/guy who is annoying and i already have a house, and made it pretty far in the game so I should become a member soon.

IGN: Jrfi225

Reason for wanting to join: I am new to server play and I've been looking for a good server chat and build on. Plus I love that EE and BC are not disabled in this server.

Why should we accept you: I am familiar with most of the mods provided, I am a friendly respectful person, and like to build machines and help out where I can.

IGN: xXMCHeroXx

Reason for wanting to become a member: So that I can do more things in the server and be able to spend time on the server without having to get frustrated about not being able to do anything. I would also like to become a member to help with things when they're needed. If I became a member I would actually be able to enjoy my stay on the server.

Why should we accept you: I am experienced with tekkit and I also follow the rules when they're given to me. I do not defy the people that give me instructions, I listen to them. Please consider me to the community.

IGN: Galen980

Reason for wanting to become a member: Singleplayer isnt a challenge anymore, it would be fun to play with other players

Why should we accept you: Need a server to play in, and i'm 16 and mature enough to not grief.

okay, im just going to add this apply for my friend here, he has difficulties leaving a apply himself :)

IGN: Iforgotmyname126

Reason wanting to be member: i want to be able to set home and to go to spawn fast.

Why should we accept you: I can help other players faster than normaly and i dont grief or steal.