[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: redfrog42

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to be able to use the in game plugins to make my gameplay on this server a much better experience :)

Why should we accept you: I have been on servers for tekkit before, but never really had the chance to play on big servers and communities like this one, i would like to appreciate some of the newest parts of tekkit that i haven't been about to use in my own little server with friends such as the trading system or the industrial craft coins :)

i hope i get accepted :)

IGN: GRex17

Reason for wanting to become a member: I need a tekkit server, and i like the fact this one is not crowed but still very nice.

Why should we accept you: I just want to have a bit of fun with tekkit on multiplayer. I dont bring any trouble, and i'm trying to convince my friend and cousin to join the server too :)

IGN: j0shswag

Reason for Membership: I need a fun, social, and grief free server to play on with my friends.

You should accept me because I really enjoy the tekkit experience and i see myself as one who could contribute to the community without disrupting/ griefing other users. thanks for reading this and i hope you will accept me.

IGN: fish312

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love tekkit, and this is one server where I can express my love of EE and Redpower

Why should we accept you: I'm a friendly helpful person, I've never been banned, I've never griefed when the rules say not to. (the only time I grief is faction pvp servers) I think I would be a good addition to your server! :)

IGN:fisher02554

Reason for wanting to become a member:I like how the server runs and love to build

Why should we accept you: I am helpful I don't curse. I hate greifimg and if I see it I try to stop it

I have also never been banned and I have never participated in greifimg and never will.

I am helpful to new players and I also am grea with building anything.

IGN: gunningpwner

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have been looking for a server with ee for a very long time and i finally found one so i want the full experience.

Why should we accept you: I have a basic understanding of tekkit and want to refine my skills with other people.

IGN: SerbianNinja

Reason for wanting to become a member: i am looking for a tekkit server to try TEKKIT it self out! i have NEVER played tekkit before and to me its like playing minecraft for the first time , Do you remember how nice it was? i already joined the server and i built a small base to start, for now i will be starting minecraft vanilla before i enter the epic world of tekkit.

Why should we accept you: I really want to have a server that i can play on when ever i want , i want to help other people start off (after i do it xD) and contact other players to show me what they know and i show them what i know about tekkit, trade items etc.

IGN: icelantern

reason for wanting to become a member: the community is nice i already have friends as a guest and i want to enjoy tekkit here

why should we accept you: im a helpfull guy who can share whatever i can share to other players :D