[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

requesting ban on Sartex77, for being rude, spamming, bragging about a lie, name-calling, obnoxious, interuptive, and cruel. He also cut out his side of the story to tamper with his own evidence making me look like the bad guy. This was all on Team Speak.

IGN: ace132010

Reason for wanting to become a member: Been playing minecraft for 2 years now and i just want to move on to multiplayer... single player gets boring quick.

Why should we accept you: good at working on big projects, have some programing experience, and i just enjoy minecraft and technic

IGN:chip362

Reason for wanting to become a member: Well I have not joined the server yet and it seems like from the pictures of the server your like me using the sphax bdcraft and such im guessing you watch yogscast and I believe I would make a great addition to the server but there's one thing I come in a package with my friend so if he can't join I won't but he is almost exactly like me so I am guessing you will like him anyways please respond thanks,

chip

Why should we accept you: Explained Above ^^^^^

IGN: osiferjojo

Reason for wanting to become a member: I get distracted or bored easily when I play single player tekkit, so I want to join a server to avoid boredom the boredom and enjoy tekkit.

Why should we accept you: I like this server and want to join its community

IGN:Grey_Wind7

Reason for wanting to become a member: I'm getting tired tekkit of playing solo, and feel that a multiplayer server would definitely refresh MineCraft for me as It has become a little stale.

Why should we accept you: I feel that I can greatly contribute to the community at Xeon as I have an extensive knowledge of the mods included in Tekkit, but I still have many things to learn.

IGN: iSAnonsniper

Reason for wanting to become a member: I haven't really found a good server to settle in, and i hope to settle in this one.

Why should we accept you: I will contribute to this server, have a bunch of fun, and help out the community.

IGN: dude55man

Reason for wanting to become a member: I think I would be a great addtion to the server I am a good builder and realitivly good at tekkit

Why should we accept you: Well I don't greif pvp without a reason etc. I love to live in towns I am good at basic buildcraft and industrailcraft and I love learning new things

IGN: Jeonsaryu

Reason for wanting to become a member: I was invited here by another player [EvilCupOfCoffee].

Why should we accept you: I've actually never tried tekkit in a long time, so I'm trying to get used to the update. I am co-operative at most times, so there shouldn't be any issues.

IGN: mascot801

Reason for wanting to become a member: learning more about tekkit and to have more fun

Why should we accept you: I am not a griever...i'll try to stop the grievers before they start...and because i would am excited to learn more about tekkit!!!