[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN: KENyakky

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to see other people's builds and contribute in any way I can

Why should we accept you: I NEVER grief, and I have above average arcitectural skills and have already built something that is hard to miss

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: clooz9832

Reason To become Member: I really needed a awesome tekkit server and u guys were it and i really want to be a member of this awesome server.

Why should you accept me: i consider myself a good guy and a very helpful one and could really help around the Xeon community and i can add a little something to the community by becoming a member.

IGN: cphase

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to be able to protect my stuff I build because-

Why should we accept you: I am an experienced tekkit/technic pack player, I don't swear greif or break rules, and I build awesome stuff! :)

Promoted you to member fluffy, Welcome :)

IGN:next_hypez

Reason for wanting to become a member: so i can have full access to the plugins

Why should we accept you: Because i can make valuable contributions to the community and help people that are new to tekkit!:)

IGN:miner_will

Reason for wanting to become a member:I have played before, and the spawn used to be close to my house, however for reasons i am not aware the spawn was moved and now my house is 6500m away from the spawn, i wish to play with my friends and it is difficult for us to meet as one of us has to travel a great distance. I would like to become a member as it would give me the ability to move freely between my home and the spawn and my friends.

Why should we accept you: I have avidly played this server for a few weeks and have made alot of progress, minding my own business and without getting in peoples way, i intend to continue in this fassion. I am and shall continue to be a helpful member of this lovely society, i follow all of this servers rules and regulations. thanks (:

IGN:greqweg

Reason for wanting to become a member:I want my stuff to be safe in my own house, i love this server, but i have died a couple of times and my house is 5000m away from spawn and it is annoying to get back to so i would like to be able to mover from spawn to home etc.

Why should we accept you: I love this server, all my friends play it and i would like to always be able to get to them, i will follow the rules and regulations of the server, thankyou:)

IGN:puckkid2000

Reason for wanting to become a member:i want to have permission and do all the stuff you can do on your awesome server

Why should we accept you:i am on your server all the time a i will help with anything and i want to sell and trade power and stuff

IGN: PeopleWithCheeks

Reason for wanting to become a member: Well, I've only been playing The Technic Pack, and haven't really been on a Tekkit server, plus some of my friends play on here, so, yup(:

Why should we accept you: Well, I believe I'd be a good atribute to the server, and I'd make a good scientist? :D

IGN: matt51096

Reason for wanting to become a member: I love this server and i want to build some awesome stuff for your server.

Why shoud we accept you: I am a nice player, willing to help out whenever possible, and i would like to create a store. :)

IGN: MattFo13141589

Reason for Wanting to Become a Member: I want to make some cool builds and the only way to achieve this is if I have a plugin that protects my builds.

Why We Should Accept You: I want to make cool machines to help everyone! (and to make some dough ;)