[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: lVVlKingStatus

Reason for wanting to become a member: I would like to become a member because I would like to use the plugins. Without the plugins I have to run all the way back home every time I die. Plus, all of my friends are already members.

Why should we accept you: I believe you should accept me because I love the server and love to play with my friends and I feel as though I'm a bit of an outcast being the only one of my friends without membership.

IGN:Jackzer

I want to become a member because I want to experience the fun of tekkit and I want to have fun on the server :D

Why accept me? I have four friend I want to bring online but if we cannot communicate then I cant bring them D: I will be active and Play Almost Daily!

IGN:Saffablaze

Reason for wanting to become a member: Im looking forward to play in this server the people are nice and everybody seems cool and its lag free.

Why should we accept you: Im a cool person i dont grief and i look forward to building a lot of cool stuff on here as i already started building my house and everything is just cool overall hope you accept me thanks.

IGN: Tranmaar

I have played tekkit and technic for about 5 months now ive learned all about industrial craft , buildcraft and EE2 and i'm willing to help others with it i play on a track pad so if its pvp i would never get ahead i would want to be something of an aid to the server and would want to learn more about red power 2. thanks :) bye

reason for wanting to become a member: because i want to experiance the server 2 the fullest and ive played on it as guest and really liked it so would to become a member so i can enjoy it even more :)

Why you should accept me: because i love this server and ill tell all my friends about it and make them play on it :D

IGN: DsTpJimmy

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to help newcomers have a good start and just help people c:

Why should we accept you:I was a moderator in Knight's Kingdom and they said our members there have slowly increased when I was moderator.

IGN: whitewash99

Reason for wanting to become a member: I am looking for a nice Tekkit server and think this is it.

Why should we accept you: I can help Newbies at Tekkit learn how to craft Condensers and stuff like that and I wont be harsh to people such as Greifing or Stealing .

Extra: I have been looking for a good Tekkit server for along time now and none are very good i am hoping that i can settle down on this server, Hope to see you in-game!