[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN: Roi5

Reason for wanting to become a member: i've been a guest on the server for some time now and i think it's awsome and it would be even more awsome if i was a member

Why should we accept you: because you are nice people.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: ThePenguinz

Reason for wanting to become a member: i have played as a guest for 3 days and have lots of stuff, and im a cluts so i die alot and i live super far from spawn and would very much like to use plugins such as /home

Why should we accept you: i hope to add to the community help other players and build a dirt factory

IGN: behema1122

reason for wanting to become a member: i am haveing a bit of trouble being griefed, and i keep falling down andi wnat to be able to get back home and not loose my stuff

why should we accept you: i love your server soo very much and i have stopped people i know from griefing the spawn and i do not grief.

thank you for reading ;]

IGN: madassassin202

Reason for wanting to become a member: Because the server looks like a good tekkit server with a small amount of slots which I like.

Why should we accept you: I have allot of experience with tekkit and the mods and would like to make new friends and would enjoy contributing to the world

servername.gif

PLEASE NOTE: We now have a website that all the latest news about the server will be posted. This is now our main discussion so anything you need, you may post on there on. Any requests for plugins or any problems you have please post there! Link is below :)

REMEBER, STILL APPLY ON THIS FOURMN NOT THE WEBSITE!

http://forums.stavlor.net/index.php

information.gif

Xeon Gaming community is a lag free, friendly community. This is our recently new 32 slot tekkit 3 server with some additional plugins to make the gaming experience even better. We first created the community last year with a normal minecraft server but ran into a problem with the cost. Now this has been sorted we have decided to expand our range into a tekkit server, using our experienced admins and staff we enable the server to be a safe and lag free place to have fun and enjoy the game for what it is, a game.

Current Admins:

Community leader: Kimbo1893

Community leader: Redh4wk

Server Admin: Stavlor

IP: 107.21.213.25

New Teamspeak 3 Server! We have recently just set up a teamspeak server in order for you to all come and enjoy a laugh with the staff, members and the admins themselves!

Teamspeak IP: xeongaming.instantts.net:3960

membery.gif

Guests dont get any access to plugins, You may play the game and build as you wish (as we believe in a far place to play instead of having to apply) however you have to apply in order to use our plugins.

Please use the template below and post onto this fourmn post in order to apply. Let a staff or member know (admins will regularly check this fourmns) and we will have a look it at ASAP!

IGN:

Reason for wanting to become a member:

Why should we accept you:

rulesy.gif

1. No mods of any kind are aloud on the server (that arent involved in tekkit),

2. No Xray mods or Xray texture packs are allowed.

3. Stealing and Griefing are NOT allowed.

4. Any exploitation of Minecraft mechanics is no aloud, and if found MUST be reported to a staff or admin ASAP.

5. No CAPS, Racism, or swearing in chat channels.

6. Always respect all staff members and most importantly all other players.

7. If you have a question or problem please ask kindly in the server chat (do not spam chat)

8. No SPAMMING in chat.

9. No killing people under any condition

10. Do not create or place world anchors

modsp.gif

EE - we havnt disabled this as we feel its apart of something big in the game. (We are aware of a dupe bug inside EE, if found using it, we will ban instantly)

However we have disabled black hole bands and void rings, due to a big dup glitch that has been found.

IC - Industrial Craft - Placement of Nukes is disabled.

Wireless Redstone - Disabled due to server crashes

Red Power - Nothing is disabled.

Buildcraft - Nothing is disabled.

ComputerCraft - Nothing is disabled.

Railcraft - Nothing is disabled.

Iron chests - Nothing is disabled.

And a few more.

We have also disabled World Anchors and Teleport Tethers as we were having an issue with chunk loaders!

plugins.gif

Essentials (Member +) - Basic plugin for basic commands such as home and warps. PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST APPLY FOR MEMBER ON THIS FOURMNS

LWC (Member +) - /lwc or /cprivate to lock a chest/door.

Logblock (Staff +) - Basic griefing protection, All up and running and ready to catch griefers!

ChopTree2 - Finnaly we have been able to get this plugin on our server! Just chop the bottom of the tree, and watch the magic happen!

There are many other plugins we use to maintain the server, If you wish to know some of them you can use /plugins to find out.

DONATING TO THE SERVER!

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

The donation system is now set up! click above to donate to the server!

The donation system stated below is a temporary donation system, but will be used in upcoming updates to the system and therefore is still safe to use for now. Any upgrades to vip that are made you will automatically gain access too!

Our donation system works more of a subscription. All donations go towards paying for the bill for the server. We do not use any of the money for anything that doesn't benefit the server.

=== Donation system ===

Cost: £3 for 1 month(Sterling) (other currency is accepted as long as when converted it hits £3)

Title: [VIP] - Light purple Color

Perks: Access to /back, enabled to tp to your death location. set 3 different homes. Access to tp, and tpahere. Access to /jump (also using a compasS). Access to your own brand new VIP world. Reserved slots on the server!.

We are going to add more plugins to this ASAP.

We hope that you will enjoy our community and our server. We hope to see you soon!

20120614152638.png

Image of the house of one of our members.

20120614152548.png

The second image above shows a house that a member has created on our server. You can clearly see all the different mods that are available on the server

20120614152925.png

Another one of our members houses. The big condensor flowers are easily made out here and you can tell that the member has spent time planning what he will do next.

I just want a nice server where i can build with tekkit, I'm already pretty good at some of the mods.

i never grief cuz' it's just plain childish

IGN: F4ll0ut

Reason for wanting to become a member: The only cool-looking server wich has EE enabled where u can't grief/steal. Thanks for that!!!!

Why should we accept you: I'm a great builder, have lots of experience with tekkit and i want to find a server to play on that has the requirement stated above.

Thank you,

F4ll0ut

IGN: zeldaman1112

Reason for Application: I love tekkit and I love servers so this is the thing for me, and i like small slot servers so in all i love it

Why you Should Accept me: well i am a great problem solver and would like to be an admin again ( old server closed down ) and i make friends easily

TYVM, Zelda

IGN:ocelot22

Reason for wanting to become a member:I have had alot of fun on the server

Why should we accept you:Well, I would like to have the plugins so I can set my home and I belive there is Iconomy so that would be nice

IGN: Kakor991

Reason for wanting to become a member: I need a nice tekkit server with friendly staff/players, And make some friends while doing tekkit stuff.

Why we should accept you: I want to Build a factory and help others with redstone and all of the tekkit mods.

IGN: Theonedp

Reason wanting to become a member: Industrialcraft, redpower, buildcraft etc. are the best mods out there in my opinion, I love construction big factories and I want to be a part of this community, Xeon, and show what I can do to be a friendly member.