[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reason for wanting to become member: I want to become a member of this server because i really like this server and think it would be a lot better with all the plugins for the server.

Why you should accept me : because i will play on this server at leat 5 times a week have never been banned 1s also i usually donate to very good servers such as yours

In Game Names: EnvyxRogue & GarrettDz

Reason for wanting to become members: We are looking to do a Tekkit playthrough/competition on our Youtube channel TheLizidMen. We think you have a great server, but would also like use of the plugins.

Why you should accept us: We are mature and experienced players who always follow rules. We will also promote your server on your channel as we get around 180+ views per day. (25,000 total)

In Game Name: GarrettDz

Reason for wanting to become a member: I am looking to do a Tekkit playthrough/competition on my Youtube channel TheLizidMen. I would like use of the plugins.

Why you should accept me: I will always follow rules. I will also promote your server on my channel as we get around 180+ views per day. (25,000 total)

IGN: sniperboy223

Reason for wanting to be a member: I have been looking for a server that just lets you do what you want and not control you, and I really like all the people on the server

Why should we accept you: I am always very nice to people and enjoy helping others, also I am a pretty experience Tekkit player.

I want to be a member to use the pugins and play with my friends

I want to be accepted cause i have been on this server for a long time now and feel like this is a good thing to do.

This is my username on the game adman44532 so thank you for your time and please member me

IGN: Anubis_97

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to become your member because I want to have rights to all plugins available for members and because I want to be equal with others.

Why should we accept you: Because I hate griefers and I want to help you to remove him. Because want to playing in a tekkit server, not only normal minecraft! :)

IGN: lauten123

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to be a member because I have been looking for a good server with pretty much all the mods available. This one has pretty much everything I have been looking for!

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I am a good up-beat person who likes to socialize. Although sometimes I have trouble making friends I still try :3

to dear server admins.

can u guys please keep the temp map as it is a very cool seed, people have done more work on it then in the other map, there isnt much griefers and almost evryone i have asked wants too keep this map.

and if you don't use this map, can u atleast save it and use it next time u need to use a temp map.

thanks for listining