[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

hello.

my name is behema1122.

i have been banned from the server after i griefed.

i got cought grefing and i was given a strong warning. i had griefed someone elese befor i was cought on griefing the other house and later i tryed to go on server and i was banned for griefing the other house.

i have realised now that it was a bad choice and i will never grief again. if i get the chance to i also want to apologise to the people i griefed and if one of those people are reading this then sorry. and may i please, please, PLEASE be given another chance

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Deemuean

Reason i want to be Member : I have searched for a good tekkit server and i finnaly found one

(this one) and if i get member than i can help people so need help, Im gonna invite friends, My brother plays on it, And i really wanna help server out by starting being a member so i can rank up by many sort's of ways. And if i see any one hacking i would instanly tell admin/owner.

From your Good Friend Deemuean :D

IGN: stealthurfrnd

Reason: I would like to become a member becuase i really like this server and have made some really good friends on it and being a member would allow me to enjoy it even more! I do not steal,grief,or harass i consider myself a decent person and will obey all server rules to their full extent please reply back with making me a member I would really apreaciate it -stealthurfrnd

IGN: Minecrafter_LKC

Reason: I've only been playing for only about 4 weeks and I instantly started to enjoy this server. Lag-free and a friendly community!

Why Should We Accept You?: I enjoy playing tekkit and know lots about it. This is an awesome tekkit server and i want to continuously play and help others.

IGN:ji286

Reason for wanting to become a member: my previous server that i was on for 3 months just shut down and seeing that a map reset was done recently i feel that i could help contribute a lot to the server.

Why should we accept you: I play almost everyday, enjoy helping people, i am an engineer so i make really cool structures.

IGN:Timelord_Jax

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want something different from the "run of the mill" tekkit server, mine got boring, and you have all the good parts of EE enabled

Why should we accept you:I am very "learned" in most tekkit mods (i am still learning allot of the more advanced stuff, and how it works, but i have basic knowledge down, allot of intermediate-type knowledge and some advanced knowledge of items, how they work, and what they do.

Me:

IGN: Lnye97

Reason for wanting to become a member: need a fun & lag free server to play on with friends

Why should we accept you: Knowlegdable with all Tekkit Mods ( EE, IC2, RedPower, Buildcraft )

Manchua:

IGN: Manchua123

Reason for wanting to become a member: Needs a server to play with me & other friends

Why should we accept you: Fun, helpful, and he talked to you on the teamspeak already

Other Friends:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN: Tyrus99

Reason for wanting to become a member: Excellent with buildcraft & redpower, has a mic & will particpate on teamspeak

Why should we accept you:

IGN: Zantasu

Reason for wanting to become a member: Cool guy, has a mic will be active and use teamspeak as well

Why should we accept you: good at building fancy things

IGN: Mrfixit

Reason for wanting to become a member: Has a mic, will be active, fun & friendly.....

Why should we accept you: Not a squeeker

None of the following are squeekers and will follow the rules

Reason for wanting to become a member: Me and my friend play on the server and we both love it. We also need to be able to both use the same condenser and all that stuff.

Why you should accept me: I only play on this Tekkit server and I love it so much:)

IGN:Superbeadle

Reason For Wanting To Become A Member: I want to be able to give acess of my chests and my condenser because we have a 6 person comany which i kind of run and they can't use my condenser.

Why You Should Accept Me: I have invted 2 people to the server including bigmcc that just appled for membership status as well. I have helped multiple people and never have asked for anything in exchange. I play the server daily and have even stuck with it when I lost hours of work during the crash. I plan to play as much as possible and make a huge factory and skyscraper. Please exept me and thank u for reading this