[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: towrofterra

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have looked for a very long time for a Tekkit server with Equivalent Exchange not blocked. I have even made my own server! Then a friend recommended this server to me, I went on, and now I am not looking back!

Why should we accept you: I have experience with tekkit, especially EE and buildcraft, I have hosted my own server, so I know how annoying greifers, spammers and the like are, so I will not do anything like that!

IGN: jq5814

Reason for wanting to become a member: i dont want too play public servers because i always get my tekkit buildings griefed

Why should we accept you: I am not a griefer or a raider because griefing and raiding is annoying and plus i want to just have fun....

PS: Your server looks fun

Ingame name: Xandre88

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to become a member of a tekkit server so i can have a good time with other people

Why should we accept you: I consider myself a nice and mature player that would never destroy for other players since i would feel bad if it happened to me.

IGN: SycoBlueFish

reason for wanting to become a member: already been playing as a guest would like the set home command

why should we accept you: lots of ingame experince as ive been playing since alpha, have been playing tekkit since it came out, and already have a nice base on your server.

IGN: Evman2011

Reason for wanting to becoma a member: I haven't found one good Tekkit server yet and I'm hoping my grueling treck of searching has finally come to an end.

Why should we accept you: I love Tekkit and I have a LOT of faith in this server to be the first hreat tekkit server I have played on.

IGN:

Wingblow

Reason for wanting to become a member:

I have played Tekkit with a few friends in my own server before, but now I'd like to try it out in a larger community.

Why should we accept you:

I am a friendly, not briefing minecraft player and want to be part of helping this server up.

I'm posting this App for my friend, RyanRC37

I, FIXER957, am a VIP on the server, but my friend, RyanRC37, is having problems logging in to this website, so I'm hoping this application will be sufficient.

IGN: RyanRC37

Reason: Again, he is a friend of mine, and I want him to be able to join me in the wonderful world of Tekkit :)

Why: I'm a donator, so I'm obviously not trying to cause any harm, its just that for whatever reason my friend is having problems with the website. He doesn't grief, and can dedicate several hours a day to the server.