[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Puzzler i have been banned for something my little brother did, it stand's Banned: do not mess whit the oswa towa!!!! Here is the story, i was playing on the server and i had to take a piss so i went to the bathroom, but i didn't log off i thought that i wouldn't be so long, But when i returned my little brother was playing and he griefed the tower, if i get ''UnBanned i will repaire the damage i cost to the server, and pay Lord_Oswa.... what the tower is missing, Im begging you Puzzler give me a chance to do things right, plz give me a chance.

Puzzler i have been banned for something my little brother did, it stand's Banned: do not mess whit the oswa towa!!!! Here is the story, i was playing on the server and i had to take a piss so i went to the bathroom, but i didn't log off i thought that i wouldn't be so long, But when i returned my little brother was playing and he griefed the tower, if i get ''UnBanned i will repaire the damage i cost to the server, and pay Lord_Oswa.... what the tower is missing, Im begging you Puzzler give me a chance to do things right, plz give me a chance.

I have already posted on your post that you did last time. Please read that. Puzzler cant unban people, only me and stavlor can.

IGN: lizzie579

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to play on a nice tekkit server, i found this one and enjoyed playing on it now i would like to become a member.

Why should we accept you: Why not? :) I am a friendly player, and i'm not doing any harm by playing!