[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: TheMonkeyGame

Reason for wanting to become a member?: I recently joined the server and want more access to the great features Tekkit and the XeonGaming server have.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Yes, having owned a major server back in alpha I know and understand how important rules can be on a server.

IGN: gagaking

Reason for wanting to become a member?:A few friends of mine are currently playing and I want to join in with all the fun :D. Plus, I need a good tekkit server.

Why should I be accepted: I am a capable, helpful and overall friendly player and I feel I can contribute to this server alot. I can donate if the server needs, I can help out new players as I am experienced with Tekkit and I am totally up for it.

IGN: AdellRazh

Reason for wanting to become a member?: To have people to derp around with while derping around with Tekkit. Anyone will tell you derps become exponentially derpier (and, as such, more fun) as you add people in to them. Kind of like icecream. /awkwardmetaphor

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: ...

Why is this one different than all the other applications?

OwO;

*rereads OP furiously*

I don't understaaaaaaaaand. x.x

IGN: gtech

Reason for wanting to become a member: I am looking for a good start on tekkit for me and my friends where we can live and a non griefing stealing environment.

Why should we accept you: I am not new to tekkit nor minecraft (cheack MCbans on my name) I am a friendly usually quiet Person who likes to play tekkit.

Also I Donate To servers That show good potential, Friendly Environment, and Great Staff.