[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: priceisawesome13

Reason for wanting to become a member: I enjoy helping others, building structures that will not only make the tekkit community look nice, but also to serve a functional purpose. I enjoy not having many banned items, unlike my last server which i was on for about 3 months. I would also like to learn how to build a successful nuclear reactor. Thank you!

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server: Of course I will follow all listed rules for this server. All rules are more than fair.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I always strive to become a better player and to help others when I can.

IGN: Slee_

Reason for wanting to become a member?: Ive mostly played by myself and i want to be able to play with a nice community that enjoys tekkit as much as i do.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Of course. I really hate it when my stuff gets destoryed/ruined, etc and i wouldnt like other people to go through that either.

IGN: Sinthoras_

Reason for wanting to become a member: Tired of playing technic alone, or tekkit without all the cool stuff

Why should we accept you: I have done alot alone now, but I have only done like IC,BC and EE so I'd like to do that on a server with someone to help maybe in RailCraft,RedPower and all the other stuff that I haven't looked into yet, I'm fun to play with, very creative, was very respected on Inmensia mc server and I would never grief or anything like that. Hoping to get accepted :)

Sinthoras_

IGN: gunny0628

Reason for wanting to become member: Love computers (RP2 and ComputerCraft), A server with great staff and community, and not alot of banned items.

Why should we accept you: I can make amazing machines, I am very helpful, and also always follow rules.

IGN: oLust

Reason for wanting to become member: I've played many tekkit servers before with way too many banned items. I looked through the forum page and would like to play on this server.

Why should we accept you: I am very helpful in the sense that I can help people out if they have questions. Plus I will abide by the rules set up by the server.

IGN: team_avo_leader

Reason for wanting to become a member?: Due to the fact that this server I find to be actually pretty cool. Please do not let the name fool you, it was a friends name and since I didn't have minecraft he gave it to me, anyways, I'm looking for a good server to actually have a good tekkit experience on, instead of joining a server and getting banned almost right away. I really would like to play and if I like it, might even donate.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Yes I will.

Hello there!

IGN: Dannerdk21

Reason for wanting to become a member?: I've been looking for an big and active friendly whitelisted server. As i was used to play on my own-made server, with some friends :-)

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: I will follow all the rules, never break em. I can give my word on that! :-)

Why should we accept you: Well if you want some new friendly member of your server, i'll gladly join you! I'll be online alot! (if i seem to like the server of course) :D

-Danner-