[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN: konstan

Reason for wanting to become a member: Have friends already playing on the server

Why should we accept you: I have already set up a base in the pvp world, and I have no plan of quitting anytime soon. In addition: more members=good right?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: OblivionKing

Reason for becoming a member:I would like to be on the server and st00f it looks very nice and st00f, oLust and Team_avo_Potato told me to come here and st00f. Please accept me :3 meow

Why should we accept you: I am awesome and I love minecraft and st00f, I hope you accept it

IGN:codemister21

Reason for wanting to become a member?:There are many reasons but the main one is because to me, being a member means I have more power over griefers and rule breakers so I will be able to help prevent griefing and rule breaking.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?:I will follow them to the word.

(I am confused so I will put both "Will you follow the rules" and "Why Should we accept you")

Why we should accept you:I hope to be a very good additon to the server. I also own a vanilla Minecraft server with tymyshoe34.

IGN: pedrownzBR

Reason for wanting to become a member?: I love tekkit, and i have a friend that will play with me in this server, so i will put his IGN here too.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Sure, they seem very fair! :)

Reason for wanting to become a member?: The plugins access is very helpfull, and i want to become really part of the comunnity

IGN: CaiqueBR

Reason for wanting to become a member?: I'm going to play with my friend pedrownzBR, which will teach me a bit of the tekkit stuff ;)

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Yea :D

Reason for wanting to become a member?: I want to integrate myself really into the server, with my friend ;)

IGN: kid_reject

Reason for wanting to become a member: I really need a nice new server and i would really like to have access to the plugins, and i love helping other people when they ask questions that i can answer.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server: Most Definetly, I absoulutely HATE griefers and I like servers with good rules, Staff, Admins Etc.

Hey guys, 4ced_by_4 here, recommended another friend to Xeon Gaming :D

IGN:Akantor_Slaya

Reason for wanting to become a member:Im Fairly New to Tekkit and My Friend 4ced_By_4 will be helping me along the way.

Why should we accept you: Just because I want to know more about tekkit. I Find it very intresting indeed.

IGN: SwiftSpear

Reason for wanting to become a member?: The last tekkit server I was using banned condensors and swiftwolfs and broke transmutation tablets, which was bothersome because I couldn't work on any of the big projects I wanted to do.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Yes, they're normal rules for all tekkit servers.

IGN: dylan_frenette

Reason for wanting to become a member?: im just looking for a server with a mature community and a place where i can grow and you tekkit to its limits.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: yes, everyone has to abide by them to have a good time anyway, so yes.