[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

IGN: iamfunk

Reason for wanting to become a member: Want Full access... have been on the server for a few days, and like it so far! Plus i have a phat haus built that i want to keep going with

Why should we accept you: I am here to build! like making automated machines/contraptions, want to see what others have built also... highten my skills even more!

Thanks!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: BlitzTheGamer

Reason for wanting to become a member:I'm looking for a nice server to call home

Why should we accept you: I'm good with everything from CC - RedPowder - Bc - IC2- - EE - Giant Solar Factorys, and i've been playing w/ these mods since they were even in the technic launcher

IGN: ghoward

Reason for wanting to become a member?: I just joined and i think I'll like this server so full access would be nice

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?:Yes

Why should we accept you: I work well with others and understand most of the mods in tekkit (computercraft confuses me)

IGN: _MikesApples_

Reason for wanting to become a member?: Server looks creative, friendly and I think becoming a member would be awesome!

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Of course!!!

Why should we accept you: I am a mature, responsible player. I am fair, and I am great with tekkit.

IGN:KnightLtd

Reason for wanting to become a member?:Because i like to have fun and make players having fun with me too and of course build some cool buildings

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: yes of course ill and ill make sure i dont break them

IGN: Alex_Weeks1995

Reason for wanting to become a member?: I want to become a member because i have been looking for a decent server for ages and my friends who are on this server say its the best one they have ever been on.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Yes i will follow all of the rules set for this server.

IGN:KuroiKaen

Reason for wanting to become a member?: This server appears enjoyable, with the multiple worlds catching my eye. As well, the few banned items are ones I can live without.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Of course.

IGN : Syxell

Reason for wanting to become a member: Need a new good and a server that have very little limitations, bored of current server due to people abusing mods and too many limitations.

Why should we accept you: I love building machines using machines. Pretty decent with all mods.

IGN:
AshuraKamui

Reasons for wanting to become a member:
I want a tekkit server with a small friendly community and a fresh face with mods and admins that actually care and help out. I want to finish learning how to crossbreed plants and make an effective brewery and rum bar. I really want a friendly server that will allow me to experience the most of tekkit without banning things like Mining Lasers (which I use for MINING) and lamps (yes I was on a server that banned lamps...) I am extremely cooperative and enjoy working with others on huge time consuming projects/structures.

Will you follow all the rules?:
Yes, of course! The rules are reasonable and just!

Why should we accept you:
I always strive to help other people and I really want to learn even more aspects in tekkit with an awesome server and staff that respect the members and players. Lastly if I am invited and become an asset I can bring two more of my confidants into this server and we could expand our creations even more.

ign awesomecrazyboy

reason for wanting to become a member i have a friend who showed me the server and its really fun there are nice people who play on it just today someone gave me a fly ring

why we should accept you im nice friendly and im learing tekkit and teach ing my friends how to do stuff too