[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: MrFastZombie

Reason for wanting to become a member?: Well, every single server I have joined has had issues, except for one, but I want to go onto a new server with less banned items, and this seems to fit what I am looking for.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Yes, I will never disobey these set of rules, I am aiming for a very good reputation.

IGN: JacG185

How long have you been a part of the xeon gaming community? about a week now

Why do you think we should accept you as staff? because I have helped a LOT of people on this server and i would like to help even more

How active are you on the server? I'm on the server every day for about 1 - 2 hours

What is one of the main rules we have on the server (only post one rule)? Stealing and Griefing are NOT allowed.

Do you agree that you will be on teamspeak when you are on the server (unless you cant): well yes but i have never been on any teamspeak before and I dont have a mic

Do you agree that while you are trial staff, we may demote you if we dont think you are ready, or take too long to become staff: I do agree with this rule because I think that it is a fair and reasonable rule

Thank you for your time :)

Hmm... I'm intrigued by this server.

IGN: Jotun52

Reason for wanting to be a member: I've been seeking out a Tekkit server for some time, this may be it.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server: Sure, only curious as to some of the rules that I'd prefer to keep on a private basis, yet I can follow.

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have always liked Tekkit and this server is the best i have found in a while and my friend gets on it.

Why should we accept you: I am a really good player and i have never been banned for anything bad. The only thing i got banned for was for getting on a server that i wasn't allowed on.

IGN: austin2180

Reason for wanting to become a member: I have always liked Tekkit and this server is the best i have found in a while and my friend gets on it.

Why should we accept you: I am a really good player and i have never been banned for anything bad. The only thing i got banned for was for getting on a server that i wasn't allowed on.

IGN: emeraldmoonx

Reason for wanting to become a member?: To have a fun experience in tekkit and play with people :]

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Of course, I always read the rules and everything else when joining a server so I don't get lost or in trouble.

IGN: thegoldensb

Minecraft experience: Have been playing since the alpha stage

Why do you want to play on our server? Looking for a new server as the current server i played got removed and lost my 100+ hours of work. Im pretty bummed and i dont want to play on open servers. Let me know if you would be interested in having me as a player.

IGN: Grammernatzi

Reason for wanting to become a member?: Been looking for a good Tekkit server, this one seems like it's nice and has a decent community.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Absolutely; I've been on several servers before, and never gotten banned (legitimately, anyway. Had an admin abuser once). Even became a moderator on one. I won't do anything against the rules.

IGN: emeraldmoonx

Reason for wanting to become a member?: To have a fun experience in tekkit and play with people :]

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Of course, I always read the rules and everything else when joining a server so I don't get lost or in trouble.

IGN: thegoldensb

Minecraft experience: Have been playing since the alpha stage

Why do you want to play on our server? Looking for a new server as the current server i played got removed and lost my 100+ hours of work. Im pretty bummed and i dont want to play on open servers. Let me know if you would be interested in having me as a player.

IGN : odog277

Reason for wanting to become a member?: access to advanced mods

and yes i will follow the rules

IGN: Grammernatzi

Reason for wanting to become a member?: Been looking for a good Tekkit server, this one seems like it's nice and has a decent community.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Absolutely; I've been on several servers before, and never gotten banned (legitimately, anyway. Had an admin abuser once). Even became a moderator on one. I won't do anything against the rules.

You all have been accepted, I am keeping an eye out for you.