[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: mikesmits2011

Reason for wanting to become a member: I' am just a nice person, and i can help staff, and im nice to people, and i like this AWESOME tekkit server D:!!!

Why should we accept you: Because, i will play a AWESOME tekkit server like this 1 and im not a angry bad man, just believe me, im nice, and i like u guys, and i dont break the rules!

IGN:21partypat21

Reason for wanting to become a member?:Obviously, because i want more commands + i really love your server it's so friendly/fun.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Yes of course i will follow the rules i hate the concept of griefing and i'm very mature and friendly. :)

IGN: Enforcer983

Reason for wanting to become a member?: Well, I've been looking for a nice new server to join and have fun in. I think this server would be great, I have tons of tekkit and technic pack experiences. Hope I could have some more here.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Yes of course, Without rules there would be chaos.

Could you member Reach4it this is stalkerleaf, and my daughter is using that act too much and i'm tired of being in drag.. hahah thevoidstalker and I are having fun

thanks

IGN Reach4it

Reason: adding a toon for papa *me * to play with as my daughter is using stalkerleaf with me and thevoidstalker. cheers.

IGN: goldern

Reason for wanting to become a member?: acess the plugins in a more advanced way and become awesome in the server. Who don't want that?!

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: yeah sure

Why should we accept you: I like alot this server.

Edit: MrMixer28 be careful about double post ^^

IGN: Fredrickle

Reason for wanting to become a member?: Well, i want to join a server that has some mature people and not griefers i've looked over this server for a while and see its a good and right server for me to join. Also would like to teach the other players my experience in tekkit.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: yes

IGN: RoosSkywalker

Reason for wanting to become a member?: It comes in handy to be able to set my home and tp to it and my friends. I am just an ordinary player that likes to be nice.

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: I am never banned before, why would I NOT follow the rules?

If you REALLY want to know; I am 15.

IGN: Sec89

Reason for wanting to become a member: I want to become a member so I can utilize the servers full potential and build.

Why should we accept you? I would like to be accepted because I am a very helpful person. If anyone would like my help, I try my best to answer their questions. I have made a solar panel factory on a different Tekkit server that makes one solar panel every 1 second. It uses RedPower2 and EE2.

All applications accepted. Sorry for the delay.

Reason for wanting to become a member?: i want to be a member becouse i want to be able to use more plug-ins and be a better person on the server

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: yes i will follow that rules and i will never grief

I have promoted the IGN: Jessejtj, if this isnt your IGN please let us know! :)