[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Sea_Captain_Nick

Reason why i Want to become a Member: Looks really fun on here, Would love to add to the world

Why should you pick me: Because i am cool :D i would love to learn more about tekkit and its better if there are a lot of people around, then i can pass my knowledge on to help newer people :D

please listen, recently i was removed from this server due to an accusations of me greifing i can tell you that i DID NOT greif at all, i was playing with a person named ganno until i recently moved to a person named aus's house.

the only time i was near this greif point was yesterday when i reached there after rans telling me to come to his house, i then logged off when i got there and came back on a few hours later and found rans friend and a staff or vip, he thought i was greifing at the time but then later realised i wasnt and i was accused several times of greifing by the same person, i then didnt see rans for ages at this house and got bored so i went to find some new people at spawn and found gamma and mrtad and this is when me and gamma built are own home and stayed there all day, please this server is my life and i even offered to help out the greifed people when he found out he was greifed because that was my promise to do and i kept it, so please please please let me be on this server again, talk to aus and gannon they will tell you.

IGN: LastAI

Reason for wanting to become a member: looking for a community with CC, because CCing alone is kinda boring

Why should we accept you: avid minecrafter, although im relatively newer to tekkit i do have some programing background, i also like to help with large projects

ING: jeppa

reason for wanting to become a member: This server looks cool and i tought that i wanna play on it moar :3

Why should we accept you: I/my friends think im a pretty good builder and i like tekkit alot + i like experimentig with new fun stuff in tekkit = im pretty active player and i like helping people.

IGN: bigahigadakota

Name: dakota heiserman

Reasone i wont to join : i wont a server that has a nice community a whitlisted server were people cant just grief you

Why should we accept you : you should accept me becuse i love being friends with people and i love helping with servers and i love it even more to make the owners day batter

this is even better i have never been banned for any server

i have played minecraft/tekkit for 2 years

IGN: Charra

Reason for wanting to become a member?: I've just recently joined the server, and want to become a member so I could have access to plugins, and have the full extent of gaming in the server

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Of course, I've joined many servers before and have never gotten warned or banned for any reason.

IGN: jzpelaez

Reason for wanting to become a member?: Because then I can have more fun on the server

Will you follow the rules that we have set for this server?: Deffinently also I have alot of bad records on MCbans but I have stopped and plus I really NEED a tekkit server to play cause other servers are very griefed have horrible players or have most of the stuff banned but the stuff banned here are reasonable I mean nukes who would not have nukes baned and other major griefing stuff