[3.1.2] Xeon Gaming Tekkit 3 Server, [PvE/PVP], [60 SLOT], [GREYLISTED], [ONLY ANCHORS REMOVED]

kimbo1893

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

servername.gif

PLEASE NOTE: We now have a website that all the latest news about the server will be posted. This is now our main discussion so anything you need, you may post on there on. Any requests for plugins or any problems you have please post there! Link is below :)

REMEBER, STILL APPLY ON THIS FOURMN NOT THE WEBSITE!

http://forums.stavlor.net/index.php

information.gif

Xeon Gaming community is a lag free, friendly community. This is our recently new 32 slot tekkit 3 server with some additional plugins to make the gaming experience even better. We first created the community last year with a normal minecraft server but ran into a problem with the cost. Now this has been sorted we have decided to expand our range into a tekkit server, using our experienced admins and staff we enable the server to be a safe and lag free place to have fun and enjoy the game for what it is, a game.

Current Admins:

Community leader: Kimbo1893

Community leader: Redh4wk

Server Admin: Stavlor

IP: 107.21.213.25

New Teamspeak 3 Server! We have recently just set up a teamspeak server in order for you to all come and enjoy a laugh with the staff, members and the admins themselves!

Teamspeak IP: xeongaming.instantts.net:3960

membery.gif

Guests dont get any access to plugins, You may play the game and build as you wish (as we believe in a far place to play instead of having to apply) however you have to apply in order to use our plugins.

Please use the template below and post onto this fourmn post in order to apply. Let a staff or member know (admins will regularly check this fourmns) and we will have a look it at ASAP!

IGN:

Reason for wanting to become a member:

Why should we accept you:

rulesy.gif

1. No mods of any kind are aloud on the server (that arent involved in tekkit),

2. No Xray mods or Xray texture packs are allowed.

3. Stealing and Griefing are NOT allowed.

4. Any exploitation of Minecraft mechanics is no aloud, and if found MUST be reported to a staff or admin ASAP.

5. No CAPS, Racism, or swearing in chat channels.

6. Always respect all staff members and most importantly all other players.

7. If you have a question or problem please ask kindly in the server chat (do not spam chat)

8. No SPAMMING in chat.

9. No killing people under any condition

10. Do not create or place world anchors

modsp.gif

EE - we havnt disabled this as we feel its apart of something big in the game. (We are aware of a dupe bug inside EE, if found using it, we will ban instantly)

However we have disabled black hole bands and void rings, due to a big dup glitch that has been found.

IC - Industrial Craft - Placement of Nukes is disabled.

Wireless Redstone - Disabled due to server crashes

Red Power - Nothing is disabled.

Buildcraft - Nothing is disabled.

ComputerCraft - Nothing is disabled.

Railcraft - Nothing is disabled.

Iron chests - Nothing is disabled.

And a few more.

We have also disabled World Anchors and Teleport Tethers as we were having an issue with chunk loaders!

plugins.gif

Essentials (Member +) - Basic plugin for basic commands such as home and warps. PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST APPLY FOR MEMBER ON THIS FOURMNS

LWC (Member +) - /lwc or /cprivate to lock a chest/door.

Logblock (Staff +) - Basic griefing protection, All up and running and ready to catch griefers!

ChopTree2 - Finnaly we have been able to get this plugin on our server! Just chop the bottom of the tree, and watch the magic happen!

There are many other plugins we use to maintain the server, If you wish to know some of them you can use /plugins to find out.

DONATING TO THE SERVER!

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

The donation system is now set up! click above to donate to the server!

The donation system stated below is a temporary donation system, but will be used in upcoming updates to the system and therefore is still safe to use for now. Any upgrades to vip that are made you will automatically gain access too!

Our donation system works more of a subscription. All donations go towards paying for the bill for the server. We do not use any of the money for anything that doesn't benefit the server.

=== Donation system ===

Cost: £3 for 1 month(Sterling) (other currency is accepted as long as when converted it hits £3)

Title: [VIP] - Light purple Color

Perks: Access to /back, enabled to tp to your death location. set 3 different homes. Access to tp, and tpahere. Access to /jump (also using a compasS). Access to your own brand new VIP world. Reserved slots on the server!.

We are going to add more plugins to this ASAP.

We hope that you will enjoy our community and our server. We hope to see you soon!

20120614152638.png

Image of the house of one of our members.

20120614152548.png

The second image above shows a house that a member has created on our server. You can clearly see all the different mods that are available on the server

20120614152925.png

Another one of our members houses. The big condensor flowers are easily made out here and you can tell that the member has spent time planning what he will do next.

Ign:Liamguy165

What reason for wanting a member?: I want to use your plugins, they seem awesome, especially ChopTree2.

Why we should accept you?: I am very experienced with tekkit, my singleplayer world is basically maxed out with it.

IGN: Sockiesock

Reason for wanting to become a member: This server seems really good and fun to play, and I would like access to plugins

Why should we accept you: I love to play tekkit and I like to help people. I also have spent a long time looking for a good server, and this one seems great.

IGN:toball18

Reason for wanting to become a member:Every time i go on servers i find out they dont have ee and its super laggy. I really want to join.

Why should we accept you:I dont like to greif because its horrible when people greif me and i love tekkit and playing with friends. I build what im supposed to build in tekkit and not annoying redstone contraptions. PLZ add me. Your Pal, toball18

IGN: DivineTroy

Reason for wanting to become a member:I find very few tekkit servers that have no greifing, stealing, or pvp.

Why should we accept you:I don't really have a reason, either you'll accept me, or you wont. I just want to play on a nice server.

IGN: Reko456

Reason for wanting to become a member: I was looking for a good Tekkit server and yours seems to have everything I wanted.

Why should we accept you: I enjoy playing Tekkit and hope to work with some other players to make some amazing in-game stuff.

IGN: Flamegod250

Reason for wanting to become a member: I like this server alot and want to have all the capabilities as everyone else so I can be on a level playing field and make things easier for my play

Why should we accept you: I may be able to help out the community , and I think im going to be on this server alot so if I get member I will be able to play on the same level as everyone else who has applied and have been accepted. Please accept my request and I bid you farewell.

IGN: sudge21

Reason for wanting to become a member: Looking for a tekkit server that is fun and active

Why should we accept you:i know almost all the mods with the exception of the RP2 computers and computercraft( i know that RP2 computer are the stack language and computercraft is LUA based and that is all :) )

WTH? i have been playing on this server for like 1 week i got my factory going and evrything , next day i want to join the server and i get a message: " You're banned: lawl ". I never did anything worng , i never broke any rules ( Well i did make a banned item and it got took from me by Kruger07 i didn't know its banned and he said its okay) And just... I don't know.. I got banned for no reason... WHen i think about it, i just once said "FUUUUU" on the chat cuz my engines and quarry blew up and i just got kicked, after that i was just playing like evryone else and just decided to finish for that day. And, we all know what happend: You're banned: lawl" and i was about to start my factory SN co. the Geothermal factory and... I also was about to get a job at " RAINBOW co." ;( Any help? i think i got banned by accident.

ING: bmxguy12345

Reasons for wanting to become a member: I have a house and i always die so it takes a while plus i love the server and want to be more involved

Why should we accept u: I love the server and plan to keep playing and never grief like my idiot friends did and they r now banned

WTH? i have been playing on this server for like 1 week i got my factory going and evrything , next day i want to join the server and i get a message: " You're banned: lawl ". I never did anything worng , i never broke any rules ( Well i did make a banned item and it got took from me by Kruger07 i didn't know its banned and he said its okay) And just... I don't know.. I got banned for no reason... WHen i think about it, i just once said "FUUUUU" on the chat cuz my engines and quarry blew up and i just got kicked, after that i was just playing like evryone else and just decided to finish for that day. And, we all know what happend: You're banned: lawl" and i was about to start my factory SN co. the Geothermal factory and... I also was about to get a job at " RAINBOW co." ;( Any help? i think i got banned by accident.

There is a ban appeal thread, you should probably post on that.

IGN : samuel888

reason for wanting member : because me and my friend want to play on the server with the full experince because its kinda hard being guest

why we should accept you : i would help every body who is new to the server because its hard and me and my friend have helped some people

IGN: Lemonallday

Reason for wanting to become a member: Ability to lock chests/doors

Why should we accept you: I want a legit gameplay with Tekkit, where I don't have the ability to spawn in items, something I can attain on a multiplayer server. Now, as on any multiplayer server, having chests laying around with valuable materials in them is a temptation to some, so I'd prefer to have the ability to remove that temptation.

Reason for wanting to become a member:So I can use plugins and have fun on an awesome server!

Why should we accept you: I am a good builder and an overall nice guy. I think I will be nice addition to the server,for I have never griefed and I wont bother anybody.